Builders, Staff, Etc, Needed: INFINITY REBORN

BlackHawk185's Avatar BlackHawk18510/3/15 4:36 pm
1 emeralds 142 3
10/6/2015 6:50 pm
BlackHawk185's Avatar BlackHawk185
Hey guys! So, I've finally decided to relaunch my 3 year old server, Infinity Craft. The reboot will now be known as Infinity Reborn, and I need builders and staff to run it. I already know how to run a server, and no, I don't need help learning to do anything.. But I need staff to monitor players and builders to help since I suck at building. So, here's some apps. Knock yourselves out.

Oh, and I should mention I will not tolerate any form of profanity or vulgarity. Thankz!

IP: InfinityServers.Zapto.Org

<><><>Staff Application<><><>
Username: (BlackHawk185)
Previous/Current Experience: (If you have no proof, please don't mention it.)
Skype: (This isn't a requirement, just makes life a bit easier.)
Plugin proficiencies: (You know WE like the back of your hand, etc.)
Why should we accept you?: (Don't let this intimidate you if you're a lousy writer, just think it through a bit.
Time Zone: (MST! FTW!)
How good are you at building?: 1/10
If a really irritating player joins the server, and after about a week he drives everyone there freaking insane and ruins the experience, but sticks to all of the rules, how do you handle him?: (Leave him be. It's probably me. )

<><><>Builder Application<><><>
Username: (BlackHawk185)
Type: (Redstone, Medieval, giant bagels, etc.)
Some 'o yo builds: (http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... ing-bagel/)(What? You have nothing to post? What kinda builder are you? Join and ask to build something on the server then )
Picture of Bob the Builder, your god and idol: no not really that's a joke
BlackHawk185
Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/06/2015 6:50 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Pixel Painter
BlackHawk185
Bump
10/03/2015 6:33 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
Creeperslayer675
Username: Creeperslayer675

Previous/Current Experience: I have been staff on many servers and always did my job to the best of my abilities

Plugin proficiencies: WorldEdit, Essentials, GroupManager, and many other popular plugins

Why should we accept you?: Because I am a hard working, loyal, active and friendly person who would like to stop rule breakers and make your server the best it can possibly be. I will make sure that every single disturbance and rule breaker is dealt with and that evidence be brought to the Owner and told the situation. I feel that the most important part of a server is for everyone to have fun, I want to make sure that everyone is having as much fun as they can while also still following the rules. I will watch Players and Staff as much as possible to prevent anything from happening before it happens.

Time Zone: Central

How good are you at building?: Eh, maybe a 4-5

If a really irritating player joins the server, and after about a week he drives everyone there freaking insane and ruins the experience, but sticks to all of the rules, how do you handle him?: I will inform him of his behavior and ask him to correct it so that no one else is annoyed by it
10/03/2015 6:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
SwashDuckler
Username: SwashDuckler

Previous/Current Experience: I have/am staff on many servers and I used to own a server which was going great, people loved it, I just didn't have the time to keep it up so I put it down.

Plugin proficiencies: I am good with plugins, if thats what you mean. Why should we accept you?: I am a very very good staff member and I will help the players out and the server out with what they need.

Time Zone: Eastern.

How good are you at building?: 7/10

If a really irritating player joins the server, and after about a week he drives everyone there freaking insane and ruins the experience, but sticks to all of the rules, how do you handle him?: (Leave him be. It's probably me. ) I would tell him to please chill out and stop annoying players and if he keeps annoying players I will warn him and mute him if its horrible, but if he follows rules I will not ban him or anything just make him stop being annoying.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome