Building a Minecraft Team

dario85's Avatar dario8511/18/11 7:07 am
11/29/2011 6:19 pm
123djmaster's Avatar 123djmaster
Hello all,

As some of you will have seen I am currently buulding a single player Map that makes the player have to escape from Prison. This is going to be my first large scale map release.

I am however looking to build a small team of builders that can work with me on other new maps to release. Everyone will get credit for there work and what we will do is each new build we do a member of the team will release it from there profile and credit the rest of us. This makes it fair for us all.

So from everything from small builds to large builds, If you looking to start of in a team of people to show of your skills and make new friends then please message me with your reason why you wish to join.

All single player files will be hosted privatly online so we are able to download the latest file before working on it. Once you have done your bit of work for the day you simply upload it again so the next member of the team can download it when they want to work on it.

Skills required:

Builders,
Story Writers,
Video / Piture Editors,
RedStone Experts,
Researchers,

If you feel you have any skill to offer then I look forward to hearing from you and maybe working with you soon.

NO LONGER LOOKING
Thanks all. I am now going to select a number of people from all those who asked to join. About 5 people will be joinning. I have 2 already and will soon contact the other 3 when I make my mind up. Many Thanks all
dario85
Level 40 : Master Nether Knight

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/29/2011 6:19 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter
123djmaster
could i be a story writer?
11/29/2011 6:18 pm
dario85
Thanks all. I am now going to select a number of people from all those who asked to join. About 5 people will be joinning. I have 2 already and will soon contact the other 3 when I make my mind up. Many Thanks all
11/25/2011 12:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
velsira
I'd be ecstatic to help and i'd be a great person for the story writing in fact i wrote a short story 3000 words long for a contest (not important) and it goes rather close to the prison thing
IGN: velsira
11/25/2011 12:49 pm
Dark_Fox
My username is magisking, and im good at building and story
(But not at redstone )
11/19/2011 8:08 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
gameguy1234
Im extremly well known for my story writing i have a microphone and use hamachi
11/19/2011 7:54 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Skinner
infected36
I'd love to help, I'm sorta good with redstone and story making but whats im really good at is making caves and tunnels
11/19/2011 7:29 am
TheDiegue
hey man, can i help? i have done huge castles before and im somewhat good with redstone i also have a bunch of expireance with story telling and minecraft server stuff
11/19/2011 3:59 am
Level 32 : Artisan Blockhead
DubCraft
I would realy like to help!Cause you seem a normal guy and that map looks like it could get many reviews! It's a huge progress and it will get over atleast 1000 downloads!
Builders,: You know me i have builded the Jigaxe puzzles and i have builded 8 adventure maps and a survival land! I did 6th place at top 5 minecraft under water buildings!
Story Writer: I can write storys in very funny ways! And i did an adventure map with 93 Notes!
Video / Piture Editors Im Using Fraps and Bandicam and i edit with Sony Vegas, Flash, Camtasia, 3dsMax!
RedStone Experts,- Ive done an elevator and some traps! Im playing minecraft for over a year!
Researchers - Not good at that!
IGN: trollpotato
11/18/2011 9:52 pm
Level 26 : Expert Dragonborn
Bluenova65
here is the link 4 a map I am working on.

http://www.mediafire.com/?wabfsf48r0u2c6s
11/18/2011 9:48 pm
Level 26 : Expert Dragonborn
Bluenova65
I would love to help. I have never but want to make some movies. I am good at redstone and can film. I can also build. Thanks for considering me.

Bluenova65
11/18/2011 9:40 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Pikachu95
id like to help i find myself to be a good builder
11/18/2011 9:35 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
hytyotwo
I am fairly good with redstone and am good with stories(modern and medieval) some info:
>i have been playing since alpha 1.2_01
>i am very good with redstone, but i dont call myself a master yet
>i have started in the "design" buissiness, and am doing fairly well.
>i have very flexible hours
>i LOVE MineCraft
laytuh
btw my IGN is hytyotwo. same as my pmc name. sorry i cant upload any pics ATM cause theyre on my other computer, but whe i can i will upload. please PM me if im good or not good
11/18/2011 2:11 pm
Level 27 : Expert Network
Korigon
IGN: korigon
Skype, Yes I will PM the name if accepted, (I don't wont people stalking me)
Skill('s) I can build, and write storyline
BTW please PM if accepted
11/18/2011 1:20 pm
Level 26 : Expert Toast
Gobble124

I have a cool house already!
11/18/2011 1:17 pm
Level 26 : Expert Toast
Gobble124
Ign:Gobble124
Skill(s): Building and Story
11/18/2011 12:59 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
maxyouell
Hi i am max youell i am very expirenced mincrafter and would love to help i am in many servers biiulding for them my main one now is Greenfield Life size Project for more info on that type tht in to Planet Minecraft

IGN ---- myouell

Skype do not have just pm me !
11/18/2011 12:53 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Hunter
Persue
My ingame name is Persue please P.M. me if you accept
11/18/2011 12:50 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Hunter
Persue
Im a really good researcher really really good one give a job to test me if you dont believe me and can i please join i have skype aswell
11/18/2011 12:46 pm
dario85
Hello all. Sorry if double posting is not allowed. This will be the first and last if thats the case.

I would be very happy to see some work by you all. So I have created a simple challenge for you all to take part in if you wish. It will also allow you to upload a new map to your accounts.

I wish to see a everyones idea house built. So built a house that you would like to live in if you could. Anything goes as I wish to see what you guys can build. Detail is important and if you can I would like to see some use of RedStone wiring.

Umpload you file so I can download and give feedback.

No Deadline yet so no rush either.

If you up for this then let us know
11/18/2011 11:15 am
dario85
Thanks all. I am looking at how many people to take on then will be getting in touch with you all. Everyone will get a chance to show off some of there skills
11/18/2011 8:09 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Miner
anonpmc78577
[deleted]
11/18/2011 8:09 am
Level 32 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
FuZ3_dr0drd
Im Good At Building Things
And Im A Little Good With Redstone
Ign:dr0drd
11/18/2011 8:03 am
Level 20 : Expert Dolphin
jofbob
Hi! I'm mildly good with building. But I'm mainly focusing with redstone right now. I'm still learning with redstone but so far, I'm pretty good with it. I'm not very creative with stories but I would love to help. I've been playing Minecraft since late alpha. And my info is as follows:
IGN : jofbob
Thanks!
11/18/2011 7:56 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Mage
Knote7
Hey! I am pretty creative with stories in minecraft. Im also alright at building. Those are my skills. I could send u my story over skype if u let me help u.
ive played since 1.5 on a different account. I would love to help u with the story!!!!!
skypename:knote7
minecraftname:knote7
oh and pm if u accept
11/18/2011 7:53 am
xSMRN
Hey,

i would LOVE to build something BIG with people!
i have been playing Minecraft for the past 5 or 6 months, and i am no noob.
as far as building goes im very good and really do care about how it looks,
i am not a "expert" on redstone but im willing to learn.
i can take directions very good.
i hope you choose me!

Minecraft: xSMRN

(sorry for no caps.... too excited.)
11/18/2011 7:47 am
Level 32 : Artisan Taco
hazzabayne12
Hey im hazzah i would be happy to help to be a builder and a channel maker if we are going on youtube and could be a researcher for ideas

11/18/2011 7:46 am
Zethurai
I would be interested sounds cool do you have a Skype and if so what is it?
also whats your minecraft name

I'm good at just about anything except redstone
my minecraft name is Zethurai
11/18/2011 7:39 am
Level 31 : Artisan Pokemon
flobabob
im a builder and would be happy to help with your project also im a graphic designer so i can also do pictures for it

if you need to know what my building skills are like i can always show you my hamachi server
11/18/2011 7:37 am
Drauk
I can do all of these things for you But my strong points are Building and Story writing, And a little bit of redstone. But I can make myself expert if I spend some time on it ^^
11/18/2011 7:23 am
Level 22 : Expert Cake
TheEvilJoel
I would love to help as well. I can try building and doing a story for you. My in game name for minecraft is EvillegoJoel
11/18/2011 7:16 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
NatNoBrains
I would love to help you with this.
I am no so good with redstone but I'm good at everything else.

Thanks,
NNB
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome