CactusCraft | Upcoming Server - Need Staff! | Apply Here |

Liovo's Avatar Liovo8/28/16 5:25 pm
1 emeralds 77
Hey!

Thank you for coming to my thread, as you can see by the title, I am the co-owner and head of staff of the server CactusCraft. We are an upcoming server, well, kind of, the owner, azbusdrvr, had to close down the server due to not being able to pay. We are now switching to a better, and cheaper host in a few days. We'd like someone to help us pay, so if you are up to it, please contact me on Skype, my name is officialliovojake. Besides that, here is the application part! We are looking for staff members who are over the age of 12, and are mature, and can deal with situations very well. You will apply at a google forms form. We use google forums because it's easier to manage and view. Please read the following document BEFORE applying:

cactuscraftmcnetwork.enjin.com/home/m/39873248/article/3939193

At that link, it explains everything you need to know about applying. You may apply for builder, or helper. Helpers will be promoted to moderator, explained in the past link. If you would like to apply for the developer rank, please contact me on Skype.

The applications are included in that link. If you have any questions, please reply to this forum post with them. Thanks for reading,

Signed,
ShadowDanceYT - CactusCraft Co-Owner
Liovo
Level 1 : New Miner