Can anyone help me with this? Please

EvilGenius's Avatar EvilGenius7/24/15 5:44 pm
1 emeralds 565 5
7/27/2015 8:19 pm
EvilGenius's Avatar EvilGenius
So for quite a while now I have been creating an adventure map. I realized I needed a gui for it, like when you go into servers and have compasses that open up and allow you to do things etc. I am hoping to recreate this in vanilla minecraft for my map. Can anyone create a schematic (MC Edit) or just tell me how I should make the gui? ( If you can, please give a blank template, so I can put my own items. Thanks!) I've watched a ton of youtube videos and downloaded so many schematics my head hurts. Sadly none of them work, or I can't change the information without it getting bugged. I specifically want to use music disks for the gui! Thanks again!

If anyone replies I'd really appreciate it!
EvilGenius
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/27/2015 8:19 pm
EvilGenius
Hmm, I do want to testfor the item, but the command I want to be executed is a clone command, so if I did just a /testfor command It would keep cloning every time they hold the item and walk around. :/ Hmm, unless I found a way to testfor right clicking , but I have no idea . Thanks for replying though!
07/26/2015 5:28 am
Level 32 : Artisan Toast
DaSquyd
Is this in the player's inventory or a chest or something else?
07/26/2015 5:57 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Robot
SquidMannn
Well hes talking about inventory
07/26/2015 3:35 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Robot
SquidMannn
Well you can use testfor to test if a player is holding a certain item for them to give other items to use
07/26/2015 3:20 am
EvilGenius
Um anyone? ;(
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome