Cant download things plz help!!! :-;

daTNTkid's Avatar daTNTkid7/7/15 6:37 pm
1 emeralds 393 3
7/7/2015 6:50 pm
KJP12's Avatar KJP12
Okay, so When I download something for minecraft, (e.g. I download a world from here) and i put it into the right folder, nothing happens! Once, I downloaded Forge 1.8.7, and i put into the "versions" folder. it showed up, but 5 minutes later i launched it again and nothing happened! same thing for everything else! Can someone please tell me what is going on ?
daTNTkid
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/07/2015 6:50 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
KJP12
Seichro
KJP12
daTNTkidOkay, so When I download something for minecraft, (e.g. I download a world from here) and i put it into the right folder, nothing happens! Once, I downloaded Forge 1.8.7, and i put into the "versions" folder. it showed up, but 5 minutes later i launched it again and nothing happened! same thing for everything else! Can someone please tell me what is going on ?

Reinstall Forge, I keep having the same problem with the installer(And it is Forge 1.8, not 1.8.7. They messed that up). Also, the world not downloading, try redownloading the world, and still doesn't work, tell the world creator that the world is broken.

Forge Screws me up, it doesn't work. Forge and 1.7.10 below doesn't work now, so now i can't join the planet minecraft server, I reccomend you download a diffrent one,

Forge could be skrewed up because of Java updates. 8u25 is stable for me, and doesn't do random stuff, like lag MC, or make Forge not start.
07/07/2015 6:46 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Dolphin
Seichro
KJP12
daTNTkidOkay, so When I download something for minecraft, (e.g. I download a world from here) and i put it into the right folder, nothing happens! Once, I downloaded Forge 1.8.7, and i put into the "versions" folder. it showed up, but 5 minutes later i launched it again and nothing happened! same thing for everything else! Can someone please tell me what is going on ?

Reinstall Forge, I keep having the same problem with the installer(And it is Forge 1.8, not 1.8.7. They messed that up). Also, the world not downloading, try redownloading the world, and still doesn't work, tell the world creator that the world is broken.

Forge Screws me up, it doesn't work. Forge and 1.7.10 below doesn't work now, so now i can't join the planet minecraft server, I reccomend you download a diffrent one,
07/07/2015 6:42 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner
KJP12

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome