Cheepest Domain?

xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx's Avatar xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx4/21/15 6:09 pm
1 emeralds 235 8
4/30/2015 11:30 pm
PlunderPixels's Avatar PlunderPixels
Well, the subject explains it all, I need a cheep domain fast for my minigame server, I know GoDaddy has a deal where for a certain time its only 0.99 cents, and 1&1 has the same but, is there anyone that is only 0.99 forever? or is there anyway to get a free one?

PS I already have Enjin and wont use Wix, I want something where I can type in the address and it comes up, no celestialnetwork.enjin.com, I want one like mineplex.com or hive
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Level 10 : Journeyman Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/21/2015 6:30 pm
Level 40 : Master Architect
nammerbom
It varies from domain to domain. If your server is in the US get a .us domain instead of .com or .net becauset its 70% cheaper than the latter
04/22/2015 4:02 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Scribe
Skaldas
Ayy, an experienced domain user.

Look at what each domain means:

.com represents the word "commercial," and is the most widely used extension in the world. Most businesses prefer a .com domain name because it is a highly recognized symbol for having a business presence on the Internet.

.net represents the word "network," and is most commonly used by Internet service providers, Web-hosting companies or other businesses that are directly involved in the infrastructure of the Internet. Additionally, some businesses choose domain names with a .net extension for their intranet Websites.

.org represents the word "organization," and is primarily used by non-profits groups or trade associations.

.us is for American Web sites and is the newest extension. It has the largest amount of available names in inventory.
04/30/2015 11:30 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Senpai
PlunderPixels
Correction: Many more domains out there US is not the newest however there are many you can find. Domains above 3 Characters can cost anywhere between 20-50 dollars, i.e. .hosting, .ninja etc.
04/21/2015 6:24 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
Thanks for the feedback, didn't know GoDaddy was 0.99 yearly so i'll go with that,
04/21/2015 6:21 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Mage
ZachDevv
I would personally go with GoDaddy for the domain.
04/21/2015 6:14 pm
Level 59 : Grandmaster Senpai
PlunderPixels
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXxWell, the subject explains it all, I need a cheep domain fast for my minigame server, I know GoDaddy has a deal where for a certain time its only 0.99 cents, and 1&1 has the same but, is there anyone that is only 0.99 forever? or is there anyway to get a free one?

PS I already have Enjin and wont use Wix, I want something where I can type in the address and it comes up, no celestialnetwork.enjin.com, I want one like mineplex.com or hive

It's yearly so .99 is a great deal and then by next year just have 9 dollars saved.
04/21/2015 6:14 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Taco
Rice
I'm pretty sure .ga is free.
04/21/2015 6:12 pm
Level 17 : Journeyman Miner
OfficiallBlox
.pw is pretty cheap
.tk is free, but they take away the domain and display advertisements on it once you get popular, so I don't recommend that.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome