Chest-Plate Network looking for Mods/Admins

Toxx98's Avatar Toxx983/27/15 8:52 pm
3/27/2015 10:10 pm
keralis1's Avatar keralis1
Chest-Plate Network have set up a new server for everyone to be apart of and We are currently looking for some Mod/Admins if you would like to apply use Application in the spoiler.

IP: p.chestplatenetwork.mcho.co

Click to reveal
IGN:

Position:

How Long have you been playing Minecraft?

What Can you Bring to our server?

What are your Strengths and weaknesses?

Can you donate $3 or more to help the server?(you dont have to donate but its a plus for you if you can)
Toxx98
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/27/2015 10:10 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
keralis1
IGN: Goochmoot

Position: Administrator

How Long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing minecraft for 5 years now on Xbox and Computer, I am also a very skilled staff member with 3 years worth of experience and I have been staff on about 5 servers.

What Can you Bring to our server? I qualify very well for this position because of all the experience of handling players and handling a server. I know a lot of plugins and how to use them very well. What I would bring onto the server is a hard working Player =)

What are your Strengths and weaknesses? I am very good at working with other people, and independently. I am also very good at moderating players, and I am pretty good with most plugins.

Can you donate $3 or more to help the server?(you dont have to donate but its a plus for you if you can) I may be able to later but at the moment I am pretty broke =D

|| Just in case you think my answers are kind of small I have an application you can view if you want. ||

What is your Skype name? (this is mandatory) Brandaned

What plugins do you have experience with? I have experience with all the normal server plugins like...

Towny
Auction
WE
Essentials
PrivateChest
iDisguise and many others.

Do you have any coding experience? I am learning how to code on Java but at the moment it won't work very well if I try

What staff position are applying for? Anything you think would be right for me

How much time do you estimate you can put into the server every week? Well, I normally come on 1-2 hours a day so that is 7-14 hours a week.

Are you an active staff member on any other servers at the moment? 2 others, and I am very sorry about that but I hope it is not a problem. They both are servers I don't go on very often though so I will be able to spend more time on this one.

Have you been banned before and what reasons? (I will check MCBans) I have been banned a couple times I think in my earlier days for mostly being framed but once griefing.

Why are you looking for a position on the server? I want to apply for staff to make sure players are happy with the server and feel that it has good staff. I also want to help players out and try to make the server better.

Why do you think you are qualified for the said position? From all the experience, I have had many issues to deal with that were really hard like a whole city being griefed to shrubs, and I am able to get through it in a calm way. If anything happens that is related to that I will try my best to get it all fixed and will ban the player who did it. And by the way this is just an extra two questions so I can add more info.

How will you Treat Rule-Breakers: I will kick or ban depending on problem, if its a hacker/cheater definite Instant-Ban, Advertisers, Temp-Ban then maybe ban if keeps on going. Spammers/Rude to players A couple kicks and later Temp-Ban.

Why we should Pick You (5 sent. min.): I think you should pick me because I have alot of experience with handling players. I am very responsible and will not lie. Overall my applications for staff are just to try and keep the server in good shape and to make it succeed.

I want to thank you for looking at this application and have a nice day!
03/27/2015 9:39 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Toxx98
dw i have changed it to apply on here
03/27/2015 9:20 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Connor PlaysMC
Also which tomas-sanhueza? There are like 10 million
03/27/2015 9:17 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Connor PlaysMC
IGN:

Position: Admin

How Long have you been playing Minecraft? 2-3 years

What Can you Bring to our server? I would like to apply for Admin because I understand that many people ask for help and most people who apply for Helper do not help but If I get chosen to be Helper I would Help anyone in need of help... I also have had experience in asking for help and most Helpers on other servers do not respond... but with my experience on this server I'm sure all members of staff will help those in need. I would also like to be a Admin to make a difference by helping those players who need help on making something or if they don't understand something.​ I understand all the duties and responsibilities of being a staff member as I have had experience in being the admin of a server before so I know what I must and mustn't do.
I also understand that I will have to be sensible and mature on how to settle situations.​Yes I have. I have been an Admin on a Pvp server. I was well known and very helpful but being the admin on that server sadly came to an end as the server closed down. The server was quite popular but they didn't get enough donations. ​I will make a difference by helping out every player who needs my help and I will also know what I must and mustn't do do help out. I will also be a bright addition to the staff team. I am a very mature and honest person. I am also very smart and I can think of ideas very quick. I am a good listener and I am always enjoying myself.

What are your Strengths and weaknesses? Giving the proper punishments and managing the server. Here are some examples of what I would do in these situations. A player claims that another player is using a hacked client, how do you handle the situation?:
I would ask for proof and I would also once again talk to them on Skype If they have Skype and Check if that person was using a hacked client. The proof i would ask for would be screenshots of the problem and if the player was hacking and I have proof of it I would ask for a higher member of staff to ban him and I would also give the proof (screen shots and chat) to the staff member.​
A player is spamming in chat that he wishes to be banned from the server, how do you react?:
I would message him whats the problem and if he ignores that and keeps spamming I would kick him saying 1st warning with a mute and If he continues I would ask a higher member of staff to ban him. I myself don't like spammers spamming the chat It's just a stupid and immature thing to do.​
A player is continuously being disrespectful to staff members, including yourself. How do you handle the situation?:
I would handle the situation by asking whats the matter and ask him why are you being so rude and disrespectful to the staff and try and settle the situation. If he carries on being rude and disrespectful I would have to mute him and if he keeps being disrespectful I would ask higher member of staff to ban him I would tell the staff why I want him to be banned​

Can you donate $3 or more to help the server?(you dont have to donate but its a plus for you if you can) Maybe

My skype is connor.holladay
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome