CipherPrison | Need Builders!

xeroid9661's Avatar xeroid96614/28/16 7:27 pm
1 emeralds 117 3
4/28/2016 7:53 pm
Artixx_'s Avatar Artixx_
Welcome to CipherPrison's. We need Builders! Want to be a builder? Apply here!

App format :

Ingame Name:

Skype [Required for server ip] :

Have you tried to build for a server? :

Will you play after? :

Any PMC Post? :
xeroid9661
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/28/2016 7:53 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Artixx_
I kept it short and sweet, but uncluded a few more details you might like to know.

IGN: Jaunseek

Position you wish to apply for: Just building

Why i should choose you for that position: I'm a sick builder and love to do it.

Past experience: I've owned two servers before that had a player base of 30+

Evidence (If possible!) It was Valhalla minecraft, it was about 3 years ago sorry. I have a new computer.

Time zone: AST

How you can make the server better: I"ll build nice stuff for our player base and can help elsewhere if needed

And also yes, I would enjoy playing after I'm done building.
04/28/2016 7:38 pm
Level 1 : New Network
KawaiiBillz
IGN : iCloudMX Age: 14 Why I want this Job:
I can add several, and unique things. Such as my amazing experience (4 years), and my user management, my plugin management, and my Server Management. I know what i'm doing. i'm also great at detecting hackers. I've caught around 50-60 hackers. this year, and still i'm getting more. I usually record whenever I play minecraft, and I'm always ready for anything that comes in my way. I can do So many things, and help out very much.

I'm a great person, considering my style, and maturity. I'm small but very considerable and mature for my age. I'm great at helping out which is what i do best. and i'd like to do the same for this community! I'm one of the many applicants, but i'm looking forward to being one of the chosen. i'm very responsible, and i know i can deal with tasks, and issues which other people are dealing with!

I am a great person, and i like focusing at the things i want to achieve, i am a good staff, and i have been staff on several servers. I know ALL Commands for Admin, and OP, and i love playing minecraft servers, i got minecraft on April 14 2011 and I was playing minecraft for 4 years now. I ran my own server before, but due to some issues, it had to shut down. I am here to apply on this new server, I've been searching for servers like this for a while, but haven't found any. I would run my own server again, but i can't afford it since its really expensive. I try to get to the best edge in making the server the best i can do. And i do lots of work fixing plugins. One thing i am great at is Plugins, and Programming Permissions, i am great at that kind of stuff, including Building. I am great at building structure, but not the best. I know how to use world edit, but theres better than me. The reason why i am applying for admin, is that i can help the server. not like moderator just stands and bans people, its not much work, but admin is something, i know you must have lots of responsibility, and lots of Patience. I am a patient person, and know how to control my temper.

What can I offer/experience?
I've been staff on several servers, but most servers i was accepted Admin, and i am a great staff and Player. I love helping others, and doing whats best for the server. i know ALL Commands for moderator, which will help a lot, and i'm very experienced in it. my most important care about being staff is the way i treat people, I'd like to treat people in a fashion and nice way, without raging at them and screaming. I like having a good attitude around people and be very responsible. theres so many things i can do and i must be very responsible to do it, it is also fun, cause you can always be there for someone.
I have a lot of experience being staff for over four years and I will guarantee to assist you. I do know lots of plugins essentials, coreprotect, AncientGates, CreativeGates, worldedit, world guard, group manager, pex, bungeecord, hub. I will use all efforts to assist the employees and users.
04/28/2016 7:36 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
VacuousGaming52
Ingame Name: VacuousGaming52

Skype [Required for server ip] : snakeskinawesom52

Have you tried to build for a server? : I have tried my own server spawn. The world got destroyed when my old hard drive died.

Will you play after? : Yes

Any PMC Post? : I will be able to play for about 1 hour a day.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome