Clearwood Towny (1.10.2) [Needs Dev + Builders!]

Block_Fizix's Avatar Block_Fizix7/23/16 11:49 am
1 emeralds 171 4
7/23/2016 1:38 pm
Block_Fizix's Avatar Block_Fizix
Hello all, Im starting a new Towny server called Clearwood Towny, and I could use some help setting up the server for public release asap.

Devs: I need help setting up configs and perms, as well as doing some itemization changes (adding / removing items). So if you think you can handle this, I'd love your help!

Builders: I need help building the spawn area and player shops, we'll be building it in a western theme, so keep that in mind. Need a few as I cant build it all myself!

Application Format:
IGN:
Skype / Discord:
Requested Position:
Experience:
Builders Only... Send pics of your previous work if possible
What can you do to further this server?
Why do you want to be staff for this server?
Age (14+ preferred):
Anything else you'd like to add?

Open Slots: (Just for alpha phase, more staff later for public release)
Developer: 1
Admins: 0
Mods: 0
Builders: 2

Please reply below and (if accepted) Ill add you on Skype/Discord to answer any questions you may have. Ip will be given out to selected staff members on Monday 7/25/16 and we will start work then.

*Special Note For Potential Devs* - Im going to need your help the most, so maturity and trust are very important. If all goes well and the server thrives, We can then talk about some recompensation for your work, but I cant guarantee you'll be getting paid, so please do not apply if money is your main motive
Block_Fizix
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/23/2016 1:38 pm
Block_Fizix
Herobrine01580 and HollowFalcon, you are both accepted and will be added on skype shortly
07/23/2016 1:25 pm
Herobrine01580
IGN: Herobrine01580
Requested Position: Developer
Experience: I have been a developer on Ethernos Mc and I know all of the towny commands because I have towny on my own server. I did so many good things on EthernosMc that they opped me on their server. I am very experienced with a lot of plugins, and if you want to know all of them just message me on skype. I can do a lot of things including setup permissions, worldguard, towny, I can do anything with worldedit. I want to be staff on this server because I am more than willing to help out, and every server that I have been on knows that I am very trustworthy and capable of responsibility. If you didn't know towny is my favorite plugin and I know everything there is to know about it.
I would like to add that I want to help out in any way that I can. I can also setup enjin. I know the responsibility of being staff and I promise I will take it very seriously (Like I always do)
07/23/2016 1:06 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Firestorm6456
IGN: Firestormm
Skype / Discord: i'll pm skype if accepted - i have discord
Requested Position: Builder
Experience: been building for about 6 months. Staff builder 2 or 3 times (medieval build)
What can you do to further this server? what ever is there for me to do?
Why do you want to be staff for this server? I like to be a part of something successful
Age (14+ preferred): 12
Anything else you'd like to add? nope
07/23/2016 12:55 pm
Jonesmcguck
IGN: HollowFalcon
Skype / Discord: Skype Jonesmcguck
Requested Position: Builder
Experience: I have been every rank there is on many servers.
Builders Only... Send pics of your previous work if possible ill send you some on Skype.
What can you do to further this server? Well i can help with build and other things.
Why do you want to be staff for this server? I just want to help in a community that i love.
Age (14+ preferred): 13
Anything else you'd like to add? No
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome