Collosal MC Is recruiting all staff!

MiniBawb's Avatar MiniBawb7/27/16 9:59 pm
1 emeralds 163 5
7/28/2016 9:49 pm
MiniBawb's Avatar MiniBawb
Hey guys! MiniBawb aka Joe here. So me and my friend started a brand new server and we need some help! We need all the help we can get! Absolutely nothing is set up, no plugins. Although we are hoping to turn it into a factions server! So the staff we need is as follows;
3 Admins
1 Head-Moderator
5 Moderators
6-10 Builders
2-3 Developers

Adminstrator Application
Name:
Ign:
Why would you like to work for this server?:
Do you have any experiences With being an Administrator
How much hours can you spend on MultiGen?:
How would you handle a stressful Situation?:
What other servers have you worked on?:
Why Should we Accept you?:
What do you have unique to offer?:

Moderator Application
Name:
Ign:
Do you have any experiences with being a Moderator?:
Why Should we choose you?:
What other servers have you worked on?:
How would you handle a stressful situation?:

Head-Moderator Application
Name:
Ign:
Do you have any experiences as a Head Moderator?:
Why should we choose you?:
How would you handle a stressful situation?:

Builder Application
Name:
Ign:
Why would you like to build for this server?:
Do you have any experiences as a builder(Pictures of your builds,Required!)?:
What do you have as a builder that no one else has?:
Would you like us to know anything else?:

Developer Application
Name:
What coding languages do you know and understand?
How many hours a day can you contribute?
Can you also configure most factions plugins?
Anything else you want us to know?

I will give you the IP if you are accepted, good luck!
MiniBawb
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/28/2016 9:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MiniBawb
bump
07/27/2016 10:18 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
EternallyCold
Head Administrator Application
Name: Jessie

IGN: Delterous

Why do you want to work for us? Refer to experience and why i should be accepted

Do you have experience as a Head-Admin? I have been around playing minecraft for alot of years and
i know my way around handling difficult situations. One of the things it takes to be staff is to be known
on the server for a long time. The way i handle situations is i would find out information on the
incident and then i would track down any and all players who were involved in it. I would ask each player what had happened and then i would put all the information i have from the players together. Depending on how severe the incident is, i would either consult other staff and share with them my information or take action on the spot and post the information i have on the forums. Being staff isnt just about looking out for people who do the wrong thing, its also helping other players with the troubles that they are having. For example, if a player was having trouble with the donor rank they just purchased hadnt been given to them. I would search their purchase records to see if they had indeed bought it. Whether or not they have purchased it, i would then ask the player to provide a screenshot of their receipt and ask them to black out their personal details for safety reasons. If the receipt looks to be legitimate, i would consult higher staff members on where to go from here so that i dont make a wrong decision and incorrectly give them something that they didnt purchase.

How many hours a day can you contribute? 5-6 hours

What do you have to offer? Refer to experience and why i should be accepted

Do you have knowledge of almost all Factions plugins? Yes

On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest, how do you rate your managing skills? 10/10 because i've owned and worked on my own servers in the past.

What other servers have you worked on? Ludum Network (was owner before it got shutdown), various others

Why should we accept you? When i go to investigate incidents, i will ask
everybody if they know anything about it and if they could provide information on anybody who could have been involved. I think that i should be picked over other people who have applied because i am very easy to get along with and my personality is very great. I also have a very creative mind so that if i think of a new addition or idea for the network/server, i would tell the owners and network owners about my idea and see if they like it. Im also a good candidate over other people because i can play the game as well as being on-duty as staff. I dont think it really comes down to how much information you put in your application, it comes down to how you handle these situations and how other people have seen you play and talk to other people. If you wanted to become staff, you need to show that you can do it by giving everybody the respect that they deserve and enjoy playing along side them which is what i like doing the most.

How would you handle a stressful situation? n/a
07/27/2016 10:16 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Engineer
Mooselk
Adminstrator Application
Name: Kattie
Ign: Mooselk
Why would you like to work for this server?: I've always loved to help, Especially with small servers. When I first became a staff member on lockedcraft about 3 years ago, There was no one, And I helped grow a play base which eventually hit 250 300 players before it's eventual downfall after the owner disappeared. I also had done the same with VegasCraft.

Do you have any experiences With being an Administrator: I've had experience being an administrator on 2 different servers, VegasCraft and LockedCraft both servers have been retired, I was an admin since the beginning of LockedCraft (3 Years) and an Admin for a year on VegasCraft. I also have cross game experience, I am a Moderator on the Vatican City network for Team Fortress 2 and a Skail Server manager for Team Fortress 2 also.

How much hours can you spend on MultiGen?: 2- 3 hours at least.

How would you handle a stressful Situation?: Tell someone else to deal with it.

What other servers have you worked on?: LockedCraft, VegasCraft, CatsCraft, Vatican City Network. (TF2)

Why Should we Accept you?: Well I could help in many ways.. I'm great with editing configs, Permissions (Most Essentials perms), Groups, BungeeCord, Building (Doesn't really matter since I'm applying for staff) and Creating groups/ranks. On top of that I'd keep this community going, And hopefully help it grow.

What do you have unique to offer?: I'm sweet, Very like-able when you get to know me :3 I also have 6+ years of experience with moderation, administration and network management!
07/27/2016 10:15 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Creeper Hugger
Hugify
Colossal*
07/27/2016 10:10 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
killthezombies3
Head Administrator Application
Name: killthezombies3.
IGN: killthezombies3.
Why do you want to work for us? I would like to work with you because currently you are looking for staff, so I thought I'd drop by. Anyway, your server needs staff currently. Also, you're a new server if I'm correct, so yes, this is why I would definitely like to help. Thank you for reading why I'd like to work.
Do you have experience as a Head-Admin? On one particular server, of which I can't name considering I got banned from it for a random reason making no sense whatsoever.
How many hours a day can you contribute? 5-9.
What do you have to offer? I bring new builds and great administration to the plate. I also offer command knowledge, and total server protection. I love these kinds of servers, because of how good the staff are treating the players.
Do you have knowledge of almost all Factions plugins? Yes, I sure do.
On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest, how do you rate your managing skills? About a 8.5-9.
What other servers have you worked on? Hypixel as a Junior Moderator, and a few other servers I think I forgot. (long ago.)
Why should we accept you? I think this decision is up to you, but I'll give you a few things. I think I should be accepted as a Head Admin because I am help, and am not 'awkward' in anyway. If I miss a command or something like a player harassing others, I would ask players or staff members to notify me. Yep, you guessed it, even someone with experience needs help some times.
How would you handle a stressful situation? Currently, I'm almost immune to stress ingame. But I'll tell you a few. First off, in real life, I would take deep breaths, and analyze the situation. Secondly, I would find out what is causing the stress (e.g. a hacker or griefer). I would then think up a solution and try it. Thank you for reading, have a good day sir.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome