Commands or command blocks

Dusty_rose1656's Avatar Dusty_rose165612/15/14 5:20 pm
1 emeralds 369 3
12/20/2014 2:14 pm
Skitto493's Avatar Skitto493
I need some help with commands and command blocks. I'm trying to get op stuff without mods. Is that possible in 1.8.1?
Dusty_rose1656
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/20/2014 2:14 pm
Level 55 : Grandmaster Dragon
Skitto493
Made this video a while back...

It uses all command blocks, and you can customize it however you want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnyFrx2 ... PvaoDpkzpj
12/20/2014 11:39 am
Level 49 : Master Engineer
hokage3211
there is execute, which is for when you want to make a command around an entity (you can also check for a block around the entity in the same command using "detect" which is defined in the syntax example when you type a command wrong), and you can use two executes which then end in a command to check for the distance between entities, there is scoreboards which are scores testable in the @e[] thing, since some commands don't have data tags that allow you to check that with {}.
Another command is setblock, which places a block at a co-ordinate, fill which places an area of blocks, testforblock tests for a block at one co-ordinate (not sure if that allows the {} part), there is testforblocks which tests for multiple blocks like a structure. clone is another, which clones one area to another (there is two box-definer co-ords, then there is the third which I heard is the bottom northwest corner of the area you want to place the blocks). These are some of the most usefull commands to have at your disposal. I hope this helps?
12/16/2014 10:51 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer
CyberHyperion
I know of many command block contraptions that run of redstone clocks. My favorite however, its one that turns the snowballs into grenades:

Here is it basically:

Have a clock running as fast as you can get it. Then put two command blocks off of the same side of the clock. One of them have this:

/testfor @e[Type=Snowball]

This will check the world to see if there is in fact an Snowball in existence. It IS case sensitive as well.

Then have a comparator running off of the testfor command block that has this:

/summon PrimedTnt ~ ~20 ~ {Fuse:20}

This will effectively spawn a ready-to-blow Tnt 20 blocks above the Command Block.

Finally, off of a different branch of the clock, have another Command Block:

/tp @e[Type=PrimedTnt] @e[Type=Snowball]

This will teleport the TNT to the snowball before it explodes!!

Alternatively watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=le-UjFVDHhA
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome