𝐁𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 - Application and Information

DeuxiemeCarlin's Avatar DeuxiemeCarlin1/9/20 9:06 pm
3 emeralds 175
Who are we?
Hi! I'm DeuxiemeCarlin, leader of the Bismuth Build Team! I've been on many teams before, but this is my first time leading one! It's going rather well, too, but that doesn't change the fact that we need more people! It's been a bit slow lately, and it would be nice to have people who are active whenever we can't be! I'm in the Central Standard Time, or GMT-6, but any time zone is welcome!

What's the team like?
This team is a more casual one, and anyone can join! We aren't always on at the same time, but when we can, we are! Our goal is not to get a map played by a major youtuber, or become super-famous, but boy would that be nice! Our goal is to have fun while making this, and doing what we enjoy! There's a bit more to it, but that part's a bit more private.

What's the current map?
It's another one of those burning maps, and yes, it's pokemon. There are five of them, and they're 8-bit voxels! They're more high-quality of builds than the average burning map, too! However, if you don't like pokemon, or burning maps, don't worry! There's plenty of stuff to do that isn't either of those!

How can I join?
Well, there's a discord server, and that would probably be the first place to join if you're interested. The application is there, in the channel #applications! If you don't want to join the team, but still want to see what's up, you should join the discord anyway! You can even join the world in spectator mode if you want!

Link!
The discord server is here: https://discord.gg/ejzuq7N

And you can contact me via discord, my ID is DeuxiemeCarlin#0016! 

If you don't have a discord, leave a message here, and we can work something out!

Thanks!
DeuxiemeCarlin
Level 34 : Artisan Ranger