DREAMLAND STUDIOS - Were looking for builders to join our team for our upcoming server

RyanIsFire's Avatar RyanIsFire6/3/22 8:16 am
1 emeralds 54

Overview
Hey! This is Ludumancer (IGN "CraftMacer"), I'm the current head of Map development for Dreamland Studios. At the moment our team is a bit small, and there is only one command developer, me- making it quite difficult to develop the kinds of awesome maps we are aiming for. We Have some great people who do great work, and I personally really want to expand our team's technical division and really make some original stuff that people will love. Working for the dreamland team has been a great experience and we've done some awesome stuff so far. We rigorously uphold ideals like free-thinking and having a positive work environment. As a part of our team, you can be creative and open about your ideas, as well as changes you want to see, and directions in which to take our work. I implore you to consider applying and stepping into this much-needed role and have fun being creative with us.

Key Requirements
Access to a Java Minecraft account.
Must be fluent in English for both speaking/writing.
Advanced understanding of Java Minecraft commands.
You’re comfortable supporting/helping your team members out as needed and are able to work in a team.
You’re self-motivated and self-directed.
You are willing to learn and be creative.

Description
As a team member, your main role at Dreamland is to enrich the lives of others - whether customers or team members - through creating content and entertainment for our projects. You will likely be asked to help with the creative aspects and conceptualizing of the map. A basic understanding of building techniques is recommended. You need to have enough free time to consistently work on our current project, though that amount of time is flexible. We really appreciate a good attitude and respectfulness as well as creativity and knowledge.

Note: Dreamland benefits vary by role and are subject to eligibility requirements.

You can apply at: https://notionforms.io/forms/dreamland-studios-team-applications

Our studio’s public discord: https://discord.gg/CY5tMvWSMX

RyanIsFire
Level 42 : Master Miner