Economy Server Need Partner/Staff

klutten99's Avatar klutten9911/24/15 4:17 pm
1 emeralds 59
Hello,

I am looking for a partner for a my idea. My idea is to make an economy server which you would make money through selling building to people/"the state", buying stocks in game like diamonds and gold and that would go up and down on the server and you would win and loose on it and a few more ideas. I need a person that have a great knowledge about plugins but also know some coding on your own or at least have time to look at youtube videos and try to fix a plugin if it's broke, I really need a person with a lot of spare time.

What would I do?
  • I would pay for all the servers, I currently have 300$ on paypal so that would not be a problem if we really need a bigger server even thought no one is donation.
  • I stand for the website and will program it my self.
  • I stand for the donations and if we get some I will hand them out to the high ranked staff at the end of each month, if you have done something special for the server like getting a lot of people to play on there or developing a small plugin or fixing one you could get a bonus.

Partner Form to fill out:
Name:
English (1-10):
Java Knowledge:
Spare Time:
Time Zone:

Staff Form to fill out:
Name:
English (1-10):
What are you doing now?:
What do you like to do on your spare time?:
What roles do you usually play as within games/Gaming style? (Leader/Sniper/Miner):
Spare Time:
Time Zone:
klutten99
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter