EXPERT ARCHITECTS Avatar: TLA Build [need for Fire and Air]

Luna_Belle's Avatar Luna_Belle3/4/13 10:17 am
1 emeralds 171
Here's a link for development photo's and details http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/secret-project-revealed-the-world-of-avatar-the-last-air-bender/

Since I started this build I've basically been building it by myself, but no more! I am now recruiting for a more Architects like myself, and as many builders as possible! The Architects have a very important role in this build as they will have the most responsibility. I have my Architects for the Water Tribe and Earth Kingdom, Now all I am looking for is anyone interested in building the massive Asian architectures of the Fire Nation or the beautiful mountainous Air temples. Please post an Application if you are interested!

Architect:
Description: Architects are fully responsible for seeing through the completion of each project they are too create.They will take lead in construction of a specific nation. They will be guiding builders recruited for their specific nation and will be building themselves. They need to make sure every building is created with details. They are to research their nation, and know of their nations culture and architecture. They will find any art of their nation even if they need to snap screenshots while watching episodes. They will have access to all plugins provided (World Edit, Voxel Sniper, Citizen, Sentry, Simple Spawn, Sky Changer, World Portal, Time Lock, Dynmap, Essentials). They will be an OP. They will also be expected to give quite a bit of time working on the server. Encouraged to wear a skin based on their nation to truly represent! (If requested I can make a custom skin)

Requirements:
-18 and Older (Only exception is for amazingly extraordinary builders)
- Knowledge of the Avatar Universe
- Professional Building Skills
- Fun personality
- Good Leader
-trustworthy
- Knowledge of World Edit and possibly Voxel
- Access to Teamspeak

Application Format: (post in comments)
Name:
IGN:
Time Zone: (I am in Central USA)
Time Commitment: (how much can you offer?)
Preference on Nation: ( Fire Nation, Air Nomads)
Luna_Belle
Level 71 : Legendary Wizard