GTA 5's Department of Justice IN Minecraft! Need Help!

LoganProductions's Avatar LoganProductions8/5/17 12:54 am
1 emeralds 499
Hello!
I am in DIRE need of Developers and a server owner for this server.

If you don't know what Department of Justice is, it is a GTA 5 modded roleplay server where you could be a criminal, civilian, or a cop. You could rob stores, just do random stuff around the city, or fight crime as a police officer. That is what we want to recreate in Minecraft. If you still need more of an idea, look up "Polecat324" and look up his DOJ RP series. He has multiple episodes as him as a criminal and a cop (I recommend watching the latest episodes as that is what we are trying to recreate).

TO APPLY, GO TO THIS LINK: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... A/viewform

I need Developers to create mods for this modpack. Some of the stuff I need to be created are the guns, cars, helicopters, animations, and death (if possible).

A good example for the guns is Decimation Alpha's guns. Their guns are incredible with some awesome features like animations and the aim. Flans are cool but Decimation Alpha does it better.

For cars, they will be similar to flans but I need cars to also have license plates on them for the police. Police cars, fire trucks, and ambulance must give off lighting effects with one key binding and a siren for another. Those are some of the major things I need for cars.

Animations I will get into later but for death, if there is a way where you could lay on the ground dead for a certain amount of time but not have the death screen that has the option to respawn. Like what I mean is when you do die, you have a sort of red screen, still able to look around, but can't move. Someone would have to get a sort of medical kit which would be a consumable item that u could consume or right click on someone and you will go back to 1 heart. Something like that.
LoganProductions
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner