Looking for a builder

chocolf's Avatar chocolf9/6/19 5:28 pm
1 emeralds 109
Looking for someone to build a medieval village kind of thing for the spawn of a server I have created with a few others. The basic concepts of the server are:
A prison server, but instead of mining you kill mobs to rank up, so you start at rank Chicken and kill chickens to get money to rank up to rank Pig and so on.
You can also buy an exit pass where a boat will take you to an island with loot chests that get reset every 30 minutes containing themed custom items. At the moment the items are final fantasy themed, which is why I want a medieval village as the spawn.

The village will need to contain a few houses just for detail, an item shop, a shop for enchantments, A bank for players to store money, a jail for banned players, an area for crates, a docking area where there is one boat which will take you to the island previously mentioned, an area where chickens spawn for the players to grind. The chicken area should be centralized in the village so new players can find it easily.

I have only just realized after writing this that I am asking for a lot lol

If you're interested in helping out or I've missed any details add me on discord Chocolf#2591 or just reply here.
chocolf
Level 1 : New Fisherman