Need Help Making Xbox 360 Hunger Games Map

MistaUnicorn1's Avatar MistaUnicorn12/3/13 12:21 pm
1 emeralds 41
Hey guys, MistaUnicorn1 here and I have been wanting to make a Hunger Games map on the Xbox 360 for a very long time. The only thing stopping me from that is that I suck at building at I don't understand redstone. My plan is to have a team of at least ten people.. 2 people for 5 different tasks.. The tasks are as follows.
1. Builder (0/2) - this person will basically build tall buildings or homes throughout the map.
2. Redstone Guy (0/2) - this person will build anything that has to do with redstone along the map. This may include traps or hidden doorways.
3. Chest Hider (0/2) - This is pretty straight forward. This person will hide chests along the map that have useful stuff needed to survive.
4. Terrain (0/2) - this, in my opinion, will be the hardest job. This person will build caves, mountains, or anything to make the arena look natural.
5. Maze Man (0/2) - this person may build mazes or parkour places around the map leading awesome sniping spots, useful chests, or just a place to camp.
Thank you for helping if you decide to help. I am planning on having an amazing crew.
Thanks, MistaUnicorn1
MistaUnicorn1
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect