New/Experience Builder(s) are needed for a dedicated position

seldomsabel's Avatar seldomsabel9/6/19 5:26 pm
1 emeralds 101
Howdy!

So our team builder has had some IRL things come up, and we need a replacement. (IP) StableRealms.tk right now is an SMP server that gets a low consistency of players. I and the other Owner has decided to increase our player base is adding other server types. Other servers will consist of RPG, Factions, Towny .... What this means for you as a builder is we need a hub. Our hub will be placed in our SMP server. I have already built the main hub building (WIP) but we need more a lot more. Expanding our humble spawn town into a spawn/hub city. This city should have markets, buildings for player houses, and walls and so on. The main idea of build style for this city is mid-evil but we are not limiting our builders to that, I'm sure if you make a modern city that may be used in a potential modern-day server. Overall we don't know what servers we will expand into. There is a server dedicated to being a test/ build world. We are open to newer builders and experienced. So please all and any apply!!!

We are in need of-

  1 or 2 or 3 Builders
  style-any
  age-any
  skill-any

App Link---->https://forms.gle/JmM4o3mt2n2jdDE17  

P.S. Portfolio if you have one will help us expedite your application, if not do not worry we will do an in-game test of a building.
seldomsabel
Level 1 : New Miner