~New Member Shoutout Team~

fluffyyy's Avatar fluffyyy6/22/19 2:17 pm history
5 emeralds 180
  I’m not sure this is the correct place to post this, sorry. DinowCookie, could you please tell me where to put future posts like this if i’m wrong? Sorry you’re like the answer to everything XD

  Anyways, welcome to my thread. So, anonpmc2713049 and I have been making new member shoutouts, and I was hoping to find some more new members. Any new members, feel free to comment ‘I’m new’ and i’ll feature you on my new member shoutout. Also, I was hoping for other members to join leafbirb and me in these shoutouts. All you have to do is say, “New member shoutout time! Go follow @soandso, i’m sure they’d appreciate it!”

  I was also thinking that after a month or two to check back on the members that we've given a shoutout to and see how they're doing. If they aren't doing too well give them some support and maybe make another shoutout for them. As for the ones that are doing well- idk congratulate them don't ask me. If you wanna be part of the team just say so in the comments. I guess I could start a discord server for the team. My discord is kel.p#8600, so feel free to friend me!

Well, that wraps up the thread. Bye, and have a good day/night!

Happy pride month btw!! <3
fluffyyy
Level 25 : Expert Imposter