Psychotic-Prison Recruiting

babyslilprince's Avatar babyslilprince3/7/14 11:38 pm
1 emeralds 93
Hello this is a forum post for a server I have yet to make. I have the website made www.psychotic-prison.enjin.com but I just need to get a few small contributions/donations to get the server up and running. I plan to have A-Z ranks then a group of ranks after you become free. Lets call them prestige ranks for the time being. The prestige ranks will have access to exclusive kits and a free world. All players will have access to plots and be able to make plot shops. Also I am planning on have 5-10 different donor ranks with donor mines becoming better the higher the rank ($5, $7.50, $10,$20.$30,$40,$50,$65,$80,$100) the ranks will come with kits, special permissions and a mine they have access too. They will also obtain a pickaxe you can not normally receive ingame. Such as a 10 Pickaxe with level 10 efficiency fortune and unbreaking the higher the rank the better the pickaxe! I have much more planned for the server and I will have guard ranks as well as normal ranks on the server, thank you for reading my post I will add updates to my enjin site and you can donate their to help with Psychotic-Prison and you can apply on the site previous to the server opening because I will be taking staff to help make the server I do not expect much help but I will appreciate as much as I can get! Thank you have a nice day and happy gaming!

~ www.psychotic-prison.enjin.com

~Contact me on Skype if needed!
Skype name:Gadoridan
babyslilprince
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer