Save Point : Kingdom - Looking for passionate developpers

BlankeTea's Avatar BlankeTea9/1/21 11:26 pm history
3 emeralds 135

Boza the server's librarian
( ^ Boza the owl , librarian npc in the server )

⭐Hello friends !

🫂 We are currently welcoming anyone with server development skills or experience that would like to volunteer and take part in our ambitiously unique project.

👍🏼 The ideas we have are very original and unique i promise!we do not impose deadlines , You can do what you want when you can !

💖I personally just want to meet and form a team of friends who share the same passion as me for minecraft server development and hopefully work together on the exciting ideas we have planned.

Roles that you can apply for:
⚙️Plugin developer🧊 Modeler (blockbench)🔨 Builder🎨 Texture artist / Pixel Art👨‍🏫 Mentor (share ur experience and knowledge)Or anything that you want to help with.
ABOUT ThemeSave Point : Kingdom is a medieval-ish themed semi-rp with a touch of rpg thanks to the questing and dungeons systems planned.GameplayWe believe that the most important and interesting aspect of minecraft or any survival experience should be the community interaction and involvement which is why we made it the core of the concept :
  • 🔱Path-Diversity :

Every Player shall have the freedom to choose their own way to earn their living and gain privileges and objectives in game , this applies to every aspect of the game and that goes from doing honorable actions (donating in game , killing bandits , catching criminals ... ) to living a secret or known life of crime and illegal activities (stealing money , black market , chest looting ... ) .
    ~The choice is yours !

• 👮 Risk & Consequences:

With the freedom of choice comes the responsibility of bearing the consequences of your choices. Both virtous and criminal players can have fun but some might be more controlled than others and will suffer the consequences if they are caught . This is necessary to protect honorable players that dont want to be harassed, to avoid a chaotic situation and also to maintain the fun.
    ~If its too easy = it'll be too boring!

• 🤝🏼Socializing benefits:

We want to encourage the interaction between players because it's more fun and interesting ! That is why any activity will be 10 times more rewarding if other players are involved in it . As an example : Market , Events , Expeditions etc.
    ~Sorry but it wont be financially worth to be an hermit ..

• 🍂Immersion:

The server is expecting to include various realistic features that just make sense (seasons harvest & effects on gameplay , skill limited tools , more realism to mobs , some rp events that are considered to be secondary quests ) without expecting or asking the players at any time to roleplay forcefully in any event.
    ~ This is not a full Roleplay server!

Feel free to dm me for more details. Blanket#8571
BlankeTea
Level 1 : New Miner