Shadow of Israphel: Reforged - Looking for Developers

K0D1's Avatar K0D14/9/22 7:22 pm
1 emeralds 57
Hello all!
I'm looking for members of the community who are experienced or would like to refine their skills in building, terrain, writing, and/or coding.

Last year I started the very large project of reforging the world from The Yogscasts "Shadow of Israphel" series into a crisp, new world more fitting of today's standards. This project, to no-one's surprise, turned out to be way too large for me to handle on my own.

In my personal opinion, my builds are pretty decent when I take my time, but they're not quite up to the standard that I've set for this project. That is why I have come here today looking for those who have more skill in these fields.

--MAP LINK--
https://www.planetminecraft.com/project/shadow-of-israphel-recrafted/

--Q&A--
•Will we be paid?
-No, this project will not be monetized and as such, will not be generating revenue to pay any project members.

•Will we be credited?
-Absolutely. Members who join the project will have their usernames added to the projects page, as well as permanently engraved in a special location within the map itself.

•Is there an age limit?
-Yes. A Discord channel will be set up to help manage the project, and to comply with Discord's ToS applicants must be 13+.

If you have any further questions, concerns, or wish to apply; send a message to my inbox and I'll reply as soon as I can!
K0D1
Level 15 : Journeyman Bear