Voice Actors Needed For An Animation

Captain_Hd_'s Avatar Captain_Hd_7/12/16 11:49 am
1 emeralds 132
I'm starting an animation/ series called stranded. It's about someone being marooned on a desert island. However, I need a few voice actors. The roles I need are below! There aren't many seeing as... there isn't much on a desert island.

Roles :
Click to reveal
Main Character - A young voice ideally English / American accented that isn't too deep. But if you think your voice would be good and isn't accented in the ways specified then still try... You might change my mind. Despite the fact I said "Main character" There won't be an awful lot of acting needed..
However, at the start I'll need some speech . It's like.. if someone is reading out their mind...? A thoughtful voice.

Click to reveal
Pirate Captain - Someone who can do a good pirate accent. Any voice pitch would work I reckon... Not a big role... has one or two lines of text.

If you want to give it a try then there are three ways you can try

1. PM me your email and I can email you there.

2. (Not the best option for me) Comment your skype... I cannot call however.

3. Comment that you want to try and I can pm you the lines

Lines:
Click to reveal
Main Character

Thoughtful voice I said earlier: Dear Diary...

I have been on the pirate ship for 14 days now, I'm still waiting for a time to sneak off unnoticed.. I've finished my food supplies, and I'm getting thirsty, as is my dog. I hope the ship docks soon or I think I might die...

If your confused by what I mean by "thoughtful voice" (skip to 2:30) http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1hta2 ... shortfilms That kind of voice inside your head... this was the best example I could find sorry.. If you think you have a better example please comment

Normal Voice Lines: Normal Voice: A scream (The pirate captain has just found him in the ship)

I also need another scream (or a duplicate). It's a scream for when he is thrown into the sea. He is the main character in the series , these lines are just for the first episode

Click to reveal
Pirate Captain Lines : (Evil laugh...?) Well.. your time has come, I knew you were here all along. I was simply waiting for to throw you overboard.

Thanks in advance!
Captain_Hd_
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer