WorldEditors/Server Hosters needed!

SkyGeckoMC's Avatar SkyGeckoMC8/31/13 3:40 am
1 emeralds 85
Summary
If you look at my new project, Atawiri Nga'aru, you will see that it's a 640x tile.
I want to make many of these tiles and put them together into an awesome world, complete with buildings and such- But here's the problem.

My server recently had to go down, and all of my attempts to get singleplayer WorldEdit have failed.

Here's where the worldeditors come in:
I need to send you my world saves of my tiles so you can turn it into a WorldEdit file and send it back to me. In return, I will give a link to your PMC/youtube/whatever on everything I post the world on.
If you can do this, tell me your skype or email (preferably skype) and a short description of yourself (just so I can know you better).

Here's where the server hosters come in:
If I could use one world on your server and be able to use WE, at least just in that world, I could build this. If you can do this for me, I will help advertise your server and otherwise help any way I can. I am good with plugins too, and can help set them up if needed.
If you can do this, tell me your skype or email (preferably skype) and a short description of yourself (just so I can know you better).

Thanks for at least reading this.
SkyGeckoMC
Level 33 : Artisan Wolf Whisperer