YOUTUBE GROUP NEEDED. Forming new YT Group!!!

LoganProductions's Avatar LoganProductions4/16/17 11:06 pm
1 emeralds 119
Hello!
I want to form a Youtube group where we all recording and play together and hang out and boost each other's channel up! This group should mainly center around Minecraft but of course, your channel is your channel! I'm not restricting your channel to just being minecraft, I'm just saying me myself.... I'll probably just do minecraft stuff lmao.

Anyway, some series I am thinking of starting is a crafting dead server survival series (I found a really good serverpack on technic which I want to record on with a group!) I also want to start on a Batman Series. Sort of like a movie/tv series but that could come later!

I also use discord and I already have a server where our fans could join and keep up to date with new announcements of videos and livestreams and such! I also created some voice channels for us to join in if we are recording or livestreaming something!

One thing though that I need to know is:

1: Your Name
2: IGN
3: Age
4: Location
5: Discord
6: Youtube Channel
7: Subscriber Count

My discord is:
LoganG_YT#7608

I will try to respond to you ASAP! Right now is tough for me to really record a lot because of sports and school and AP Exams coming up but I definitely want to bring this group together!
LoganProductions
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner