Zerenis - Recruiting Build-Team!

DarklordGamesHD's Avatar DarklordGamesHD1/2/15 9:00 am
1 emeralds 86
Hello, I am DecayBlade and I'm the leader and founder of the 'Zerenis' build team.
Due to the fact we are a new team, we don't have that many builds done yet, though a lot are in progress. Here you can see the screenshots of our builds (most are work in progress): http://imgur.com/a/QfLAp
I know we may not look like much as of right now, but I can assure you we're as good as any, if not better. The fact that's making us look weak is the fact we're still a new build-team and we don't have many professional builds yet.

I strongly encourage everyone try to and join our build-team, even if not everyone may be accepted, it's always worth a try!

If you would like to join us, please comment down below and fill in this application:
---Application---
In Game Name:
Age (we honestly don't mind working with extremely young or old people as long as they can build and act mature, we just like to know who we are working with):
Screenshots of previous works (at least 10 screenshots of 5 previous builds):
Skype name (required):
Reason for why you want to join us:
Maturity Level 1-10:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
---Application---
If your application is accepted, you will be let on our server to build two things (one will be style of your choice, one will be the style of our choice).

Current Members:
Leader/Founder: DecayBlade (DarklordGamesHD)
Co-Leader: Kobi44

Members: pantherstripes
DarklordGamesHD
Level 1 : New Crafter