MrPalmTree | Gaming channel

yognaut3000's Avatar yognaut30007/12/14 3:17 pm
1 emeralds 68

I started making videos in 2012. I had just started high school and i really wanted to make gaming videos to share with many of my friends. I am not out to become famous, i just like making videos because i have a passion with graphics , art and mainly having fun with just making videos.

I know that i am only 14 and i know most of you will just think i'm some kid who nobody cares about. Well that's fine as it is your opinion. But for those of you that respect how much time and effort i put into making these videos i thank you for supporting me!

I make a video round about once a week but i feel like I need to start making more as i now want to grow my audience even more... Anyway hope you like the content i give you guys and I hope you become part of the channel.

In all honesty i know my voice sounds like a screaming emo chipmunk on it's period. And i know for most people it's extremely annoying but if we can hit 300 subscribers by the end of this year it means i will be able to get better at YouTube and start to commentate a little better!

Here is the link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/MrPalmtree64
yognaut3000
Level 14 : Journeyman Prince