Nukin.co is hosting a youtube competition!

Luna's Avatar Luna3/14/15 9:03 pm
1 emeralds 55
We are holding a Video competition! Here are the details.

http://www.nukin.co
connect to server with: mc.nukin.co

Video competition starts on Saturday, March 14, 2015 and ends on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 11:59PM

Videos are only judged if uploaded to Youtube, and the link is either posted in response to this news post, or on the forums.

Official Rules

1. All video material MUST be recorded on mc.nukin.co - Exceptions may be granted by admins upon review. For example, if you want to put a video recording of yourself, or overlay some stock footage non-related to other servers, this may be acceptable with admin approval.

2. Video must be at least 30 seconds long.

3. Your video must be uploaded and submitted by the end time or it will be disqualifed from judging.

4. The topic for the video is open ended. Let's play, instructional, funny, educational, or a mix of any of those is acceptable. We ask that you please keep it below R rating, but this is not a requirement.

5. Do not slander any players or the server itself.

6. The video must have the server name mc.nukin.co either in the video itself, on the video name, or in the description.

7. You may send your video to me if you are having trouble uploading to Youtube, but it must be done by Sunday, March 29th, 2015.

8. Rules subject to change at any time (although probably wont)

Prizes will change depending on level of participation. If under ten players submit videos, there will only be one winner and they will win our grand prize which includes:

- $100,000

- One copy of an exclusive kit!

- Early access to mc.nukin.co events.

I would love to see all the creative, funny, or awesome videos everyone comes up with! Please message me with any questions.
Luna
Level 50 : Grandmaster Architect