TheStaatusQuo! Graphics-Commentary-Gaming

Equwal's Avatar Equwal6/25/14 4:19 pm
1 emeralds 55
Hey, Hi, Howdy!

[color=#FF0000][b]Hey guys! My name is[u] Jordo[/u], but you'd probably more often than not know me as _xBedrock or StaatusQuo. Both of those being usernames, which are commonly coined by me... Anyways, back to the main topic. [size=150][i][u]YOUTUBE![/u][/i][/b][/color][/size] YouTube has always been a passion of mine, since about 2011. Back then, i was a squeaky voiced, preteen, with nothing better to do than make YouTube videos of games; mainly minecraft. But now-a-days, things have changed. I've become largely involved in graphics design, however; video games still hold a part of my heart. Due to both of these factors, I've just opened up my newest YouTube channel: [i][u][color=#000080]TheStaatusQuo.[/color][/u][/i] This channel is going to be rooted around a few select things: Graphic Design, Gaming, Commentary, and Tutorials. If any of these things stick out to you, or interest you. Please feel free to come check my channel out, I promise not to disappoint!

[b][i][u][size=200][color=#4040FF]Hope To See Ya There![/color][/size][/u][/i][/b]

[center]Link to channel: [url]www.youtube.com/user/TheStaatusQuo[/url][/center]

[center]Link to GFX Shop: [url=www.planetminecraft.com/forums/staatus-quo-quality-gfx-youtube-banners-profile-pictures-t410575.html]staatus-quo-quality-gfx-youtube-banners-profile-pictures-t410575.html[/url][/center]
Equwal
Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior