[ Vadact ] [ Build Team ] [ Recruiting ]

[warhead750]'s Avatar [warhead750]6/22/14 12:24 am
1 emeralds 94
Hello members and guests of planetminecraft.com

Today, I am announcing a new build team that have recently created. This build team will not be a normal, cheaply made one with a desperate owner taking all the builders he can get - I will only be accepting the best. You may be thinking I am saying what all people say, when I said 'I will only be accepting the best', but it's true.

We will have a professionally made website, with professional graphics for logos, backgrounds, banners and more to go with it. I myself am a Graphics Designer, but if anyone is willing to help for free and they can show me their work, they could help me out if I accept you for that specific job.

So, what do you need? Professional Builders who are willing to work in a team, and who are willing to spend 7+ hours weekly for this. I will be hiring 7+ builders, and 1 or 2 'Build Team Captains'. The 'Build Team Captains' will be in charge of getting the builds built within an appropriate time, managing the builds, splitting the payment that you will receive accordingly within the team, and alike work.
Advertisers who can make us well known and gain us customers, I would prefer if we always have at least 1 customer at any time, so the builders would try their hardest to complete their current job and make it professional at the same time. I will pay you once we start earning money.

Is there a payment? After a 3-4 weeks , to make up our portfolio to show off our work, we will begin to charge to customers. The payments will be cut between me and the build team captains - the build team captains will then share their cut accordingly between the team.

Who are you looking for? We are looking for the current top of the line.

How can I become a Build Team Captain? You must show that you can control the team, and that you have at least 60% support from the group. You must also be part of the best builders on the team, with good knowledge of management skills.

So, how do I join? Well, simply copy and complete the appropriate application below and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Top Tip: The more longer and detailed applications are most likely to get accepted!
Top Tip 2: Bold out the questions, it's easier to read and look's more professional, resulting in us thinking better of you!
Top Tip 3: For the pictures, if possible post the picture with the [img] tags straight away! It saves time for us and lets us appreciate more!

Builder Application:

Name:
Skype (if yes, please insert name):
Pictures of previous builds:
Previous building experience:
Biggest server you have built for:
Do you expect to become a Build Team Captain:
Minecraft experience:
Why do you want to join Aura:
Can you do anything apart from building?
How many hours can you spend on daily:
How will you benefit us:
Maturity:
Why you think you have that maturity ^:

Advertiser Application:

Name:
Skype (if yes, please insert name):
Previous advertising experience:
Minecraft experience:
Why do you want to join Aura (as an advertiser):
Can you do anything apart from advertising?
How many hours can you spend on daily:
How will you benefit us:
Maturity:
Why you think you have that maturity ^:

Thanks, if you have applied we will get back to you ASAP!
[warhead750]
Level 5 : Apprentice Network