Why do these youtubers get all the credit?

Calm_Hawk's Avatar Calm_Hawk12/3/14 10:29 am
1 emeralds 95
alright this is Calm_Hawk and I have something to say:
I hate it when all the news and media can talk about our stampylonghead in the diamond minecart. I mean, come on, there so many other better youtubers that are growing nearly as fast. Stampy they called the 14th biggest youtuber, but only in views, not subscribers. they say the diamond mine cart is not far behind either. They are only the fastest-growing minecraft youtubers, and not by much,popular MMOs is number 3 on the fastest-growing minecraft youtuber list, at the rate he's going, he could surpass stampylonghead in sheer growth anybody remember this February he had 800 thousand subscribers? now he has 2,500,000 subscribers. I don't know how that is though, because if you walk up and ask a random person on the street who popular MMOs is, they will say they have no idea.
oh, and the diamond minecart as 1,327,000,000 views
and popularMMOs has 1,219,000,000. and everybody can only talk about the diamond minecart
agree? Disagree? Discuss which youtubers below you think should get more credit
but please don't turn this into a hate forum, I don't hate these youtubers, as a matter of fact, I am subscribed to The diamond minecart
Calm_Hawk
Level 38 : Artisan Modder