I will Rate Your Channel!

Soldierbot10's Avatar Soldierbot104/10/13 11:48 pm
1 emeralds 34
Hello everyone! My name is Jared, but you guys know me as soldierbot10. I help out small youtubers a bit on these forums and other ones, and decided to make a thread dedicated to it! I love helping you guys, and I hope we can all get bigger together.

So, how can I get reviewed, you ask? Well, just click on my channel link down below, watch any number of videos, and however much you want, and leave a comment either here or on youtube (if it is on youtube post here what it was and the username it was under) on how I can get better. This way, we are all helping each other out!

You do NOT HAVE TO LIKE AND SUB IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO. One thing I would absolutely detest would be if this thread led to me having my 18 active subs and then 100 dead ones that do nothing to help me grow. Only sub if you enjoy the content and will be actively following in the future. Leave a like if you liked the video, don't sub because you only watched one vid and thought it was cool.

I will then review your channel, based primarily on video/audio quality and channel setup. I will review a bit of entertainment, but that is my own opinion, and some people find things entertaining that I do not, and vise versa. If I find your vid very funny or boring I will post, but don't take that personally.

If you have reviewed me before on your personal youtube thread, just post that in the comments below, and I will dig up my thoughts, update them with the new content you have, and put it here.

I hope this thread will be mutually beneficial for everyone here! Thanks for reading!
Soldierbot10
Level 1 : New Miner