Youtube Channel - Requesting Feedback/Review

ckent741's Avatar ckent7415/29/13 9:29 am
1 emeralds 62
Hello everyone that sees this on this Forums! I own a YouTube channel with my 2 friends. Collectively, we are TheGameDonut. We've had a channel for a while now and have uploaded a grand total of 16 videos, obtained 16 subscribers, nearly 500 views and a decent amount of comments (None of them actually feedback).

We have designed and made an intro, to tell everyone who's video they're watching; A Channel banner, for aesthetic purposes (pretty good too ) and a logo, that consists of one of our Minecraft character's skin's faces (slightly modified).

The three members of TheGameDonut are Me (Callum), Vishal and Thomas! II am the main recorder as it stands, but as we progress, we will all hopefully record and upload as frequently as each other!
Currently, we upload a new video every 2-4 days, depending on how many opportunities arise in which recording can be done without distractions. This will be increased as our 'fan base' (Maybe?!?) starts to increase.

Okay, no more information about us, here's some example videos of our work;

Hardcore Minecraft - Episode #1 (Callum)

The Binding of Isaac Dual Commentary (Callum + Thomas) APOLOGIES FOR MY VOICE BEING QUIET!

Minecraft Survival Games (Callum + Thomas + Vishal (ALL OF US))

If you would be so kind as to leave some feedback either here on on the YouTube video page, it would be very much appreciated. I am only writing this because we've never had any sort of feedback that wasn't from an IRL friend, so it'd be nice to know what you guys think about our videos, how we can improve; and maybe some suggestions on a game/series to start!
So please, if you have any constructive criticism to give me, It'd be greatly appreciated, Thanks.
- TheGameDonut
ckent741
Level 41 : Master Nether Knight