Naruto Shippuden: Peace Fulfilled

Stormbringer527's Avatar Stormbringer52712/13/13 4:15 am
1 emeralds 167
Years ago, the man now known as the Sixth Hokage, Naruto Uzumaki, ended the Fourth Great Ninja War, and ushered in a new era of peace for the shinobi world. It wasn't a perfect peace, as there were still many who were filled with hate, but it was the most peaceful the world had ever been. The Great Ninja Alliance eventually broke up over some petty squabble, though agreed to stay in contact if the need for them to work together ever arose. The Village Hidden in the Leaf grew an prospered, and the many ninja lived to have children to carry their legends forward. In far off corners of the world, villainous forces are at work to use the power of the legendary Tailed Beasts to bring this world to ruin. Now, it's time for new heroes to step forward for their time in the light, will you make history? Or will you be swept up in the flood of forgotten warriors?

Simply put, it'll be a bunch of Naruto OCs, likely the children of their creator's favorite pairing, and have them fight a new group of people wearing black cloaks with a red cloud pattern. Keep in mind, they don't have to be related to anyone.

Anyway, yeah. I made a neat little Naruto Rp. I'm not really sure why, people don't seem to join any of the roleplays I make...It surprised me that nobody likes Teen Titans or Fullmetal Alchemist, seriously, we have a huge anime hub. Regardless, skeletons are below. Assuming that this doesn't get enough people to start, this will probably be my last roleplay that I make.

Oh, sorry, did I mention that there are some rules? I guess not.
1) For now, I'm going let's not have anyone playing official Naruto characters, but I'll probably open that one up soon enough.
2) Be reasonably powerful. I don't mind if you've got a ludicrously powerful character, since this is Naruto, everyone is ludicrously powerful, but keep them in scale with the other characters in the roleplay. If you've got a member of the Akatsuki, they're going to be strong enough for two of them to go toe-to-toe with a Jinchuriki without much worry. If you are a Jinchuriki, you'd be strong enough to be awesome and dangerous and stuff.
3) Uhm, don't be a jerk? I mean, I feel like this goes without saying really. As long as everyone is nice to one another, there won't be any problems.
4) Oh, right. This one. I can ban people.
5) Quote a memorable line from either Naruto or Naruto Shippuden in the Other section if you read the rules, Y'know?

Here are bios, fill 'em out, if ya' want.

Name:
Trademark Jutsu:
Village:
Personality:
Are they related to a cannon Naruto character? If so, who?
Other:

Name: Tadaharu Uzumaki. Haru for short.
Appearance: Haru bears a strong physical resemblance to his father, tall with broad shoulders, blonde hair, and blue eyes, though he keeps his hair long, much like his grandfather Minato, he is otherwise the spitting image of his father.
Trademark Jutsu: The Rasengan.
Village: Hidden Leaf.
Personality: If Haru got his looks from his father, he got his personality from his mother. Like Hinata, Tadaharu is a very shy individual, preferring to keep to himself and chat with the Nine Tails, who he's had a strong friendship with for years. The Hokage's son acts almost nothing like his father, though they do both frequent Ichiraku's more than anyone else in the village. Aside from that, he acts almost identical to the way his mother once did, often opting to nap in the shade or paint than play with the other children. As a side note, he inherited a lot of his mother's mannerisms as well.
Are they related to a cannon Naruto character? If so, who? Tadaharu is the son of the gutsy protagonist Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Hyuga.
Backstory:
Click to reveal
Unlike his father, Tadaharu was always recognized by the people of the Hidden Leaf, but he never felt like they saw him for who he was. Haru doesn't really want everyone to notice him, at least not the way they do as things stand now. Most of the villagers always recognize him as his father's son, not as his own person. While Tadaharu doesn't like it, in truth, he doesn't feel like he has any right to complain about the life he lives. He's practically a prince, and is surrounded by people who love and care for him, and he knows it. Sure, Tadaharu has a great desire to get out from Naruto's immense shadow, but he'd rather focus on the people who he says have 'real problems' first. Haru believes that people who live in suffering and pain every day have problems far more serious that a desire to escape a famous man's shadow, and the most serious problems should be dealt with before his own, which he views as petty and insignificant against the many other injustices that stand.

Additionally, ever since he was young, Haru has had a very close relationship with Kurama, the Nine Tailed Fox. The two have been friends ever since they were little, and often finish each other's sentences. While the village elders forbid Haru from releasing 'That Nine Tailed abomination' the Uzumaki boy does do the best he can to keep his fox friend up to date. Because of their longstanding friendship, Haru's body is far more used to the flow of the Nine Tails's immense chakra than his father's, and can maintain the various tailed beast states for far longer periods of time, earning him the name "Fox Sage" Lastly, Haru is a very talented manipulator of chakra, and likes to play around with Jutsu formulas to create his own versions of existing Jutsu. Combine this knack for Jutsu creation with the fact that he inherited his mother's Byakugan, and this makes him a dangerous opponent.

Finally, Haru created his own style of Taijutsu, known as the Gentle Fury. This fusion of his father's "Swarm it with shadow-clones and kill it to death" brand of Taijutsu with his mother's Gentle Fist allows him to combine both elements of the Furious Fist and Gentle Fist into one devastating art, capable of delivering massive bodily damage while shutting down chakra points at the same time. The last of Tadaharu's hand-to-hand skills includes training with the massive "Fox Sage's Sword" that is easily bigger than Haru is, though he rarely uses this particular weapon.

Other: Believe it!
Stormbringer527
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer