Roleplay - Dragiskis - Idea and regesration form

Goldenwolfmidna's Avatar Goldenwolfmidna8/27/17 1:17 am
1 emeralds 144
Backstory:
There were once half-dragons. They were powerful beyond measure, having the ability to fly and create weapons of pure energy. Soon enough, mortals caught up with the accomplishment and power of the Dragikis and, seeing they were no longer needed, fade away into legend and myth. One day, though, a wealthy Dragikis bought many acres of land and turned it into a school for them. He wanted to make sure the race of Dragikis wasn't extinct forever.

Current Plotline:
You and several other dragikis have enrolled for the school. You are going to be in the same classes, etc. You will not have a roommate,

A note: all nonpassive powers cost Mana, you start with a max of 50, full.

Character Form/rules:

1. No Godmodding/ Powerplaying without permission.

2. No controlling another's character without permission.

3. If your character posses disliked powers a change will be insisted.

4. Swearing is allowed, just censor yourself as best as possible/ make it implicit. Keep it pg-13ish

5. You can create two characters if you wish, but they have to be opposite genders. If you decide to create two, they may NOT be in a romance with the other character.

6. You may create side characters to add depth to your main character(s). Just remember not to treat them like main characters.

7. Moderate gore is allowed, Romance is also allowed. Please don't make the romance weird, though.

8. NO fighting outside the RP. If you do, you will be immediately removed (If you need to settle a dispute, do so in PM and in a civilised manner).

9. You must remain active. If you're inactive for at least 3 days (without warning), your character(s) will be subject to termination/ handed to someone else (You yourself won't be allowed to rejoin even if you're character is still alive. This rule does not apply to someone I have told it does not apply to, or me. Or if I'm gone for several days, please take control of my character, but only for the FIRST person whom joins). If you are planning on going inactive, please let me know beforehand and state for approximately how long.

10. And most importantly, have fun! ^^

~Form~

Form: (* marked fields are optional)

Name-

*Age-

Gender-

Appearance-

Personality-

Weapon- (Just one. Appearance may be provided)

Abilities/ Skills- (Fire breath is not one)
Dragon Color -

Mine shall be:

Name- Zuki (Zuk)

*Age- 12

Gender- F

Appearance- Raven, shoulder-length hair, jet-black cloak, right eye is green, other is silver and a cat's eye look, large, metallic silver wings, purple tunic and a dragon horn, well, horn (For blowing into), and a long, silver, whip thin tail. She also can breathe fire.

Personality- Darkish, but funny, quiet, and a great artist

Weapon- (Just one. Appearance may be provided) - A silver/blue double ax, like this:

My ax
Just an ax

Abilities/ Skills-
[Passive] Metal Dragon: She can fight with her ax as well as her wings/tail
[Passive] Poison Cry: Her tears are poison
[Fighting] Berzerked Cry: A bloodcurdling scream that makes fear in the enemy's heart
[Emotional] Soothe: She can soothe and calm everyone near her, even her enemies
Dragon Color - Silver with a white sheen
Goldenwolfmidna
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner