Conquest Survival > Recruiting > Server Ready!

Conquest Survival's Avatar Conquest Survival5/27/17 2:37 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 36
6/11/2017 10:00 am
Conquest Survival's Avatar Conquest Survival

Server IP: conquestsurvival.anvil.pw
New! Discord: https://discord.gg/3a8Bzcu

Welcome to the official recruitment thread for Conquest Survival!
Welcome Visitor! We're unsure how you got here today but we're glad to have you! The team behind Conquest Survival our looking for talented, hardworking, dedicated, and committed individuals to help serve on the Conquest Survival staff team! If you believe that describes you very well, make sure to read the rest of the information on the thread before applying!

A picture of the Conquest Survival spawn from the front!

What exactly is Conquest Survival?
Conquest Survival is a Towny Survival server with many RPG elements added onto it! Conquest Survival has a lot to offer that other Towny Survival servers don't. One being that we take the time to develop a good server, and take the time to develop future updates. Why is that important? Because you will enjoy your gaming experience more if everything is working correctly, and is not lagging every second! Another thing is that we have multiple premium plugins that add onto the great gaming experience! One other thing is that we have built a friendly community, with little to no toxic players!

What should I apply for Conquest Survival?
First off unlike many other recruitment threads on this site, Conquest Survival will actually survive to have a future, due to the big amount of funding going into this project. Meaning, if you're looking for a server that won't die in a week, or a few months than Conquest Survival is the server to apply for! We have enough funding to continue Conquest Survival for a whole two years!

Another reason you may want to apply for Conquest Survival on top of the reason above is that we're expecting to have a good size player-base! At peak hour we hope to have around 30-40 players on (That is a lot for a small Towny Survival server) How are we going to do this? We have dedicated a lot of money, and time towards advertisements, that will get the attention of the players! Overall If you're looking to serve at a server that won't go down in a few months, and that has a good player-base you should definitely apply for Conquest Survival!

A picture of the back of the Conquest Survival spawn!

Sounds good! What positions can I apply for?
You can apply for any of the following positions! You can even apply for multiple positions if you're up for the challenge, or if you want a better shot on getting on the staff team!

Moderation Team
Moderator: Moderators have a higher moderation task than Helpers. Moderators deal with all offenses from servility one chat offenses to servility two hacking offenses. They also do the common tasks such as helping in any area needed, answering players questions, and concerns, etc.

Helper: Helper is similar to Moderator however they only deal with servility one chat offenses. Helpers are asked mainly to play on the server and dedicate time to answering players questions and concerns and enforce the rules when needed. And in the name they're asked to Help in any area needed.

Development Team
Plugin Developer: Plugin Developers are in charge of creating any plugins that we need for the server. They're also to come up with creative plugins that we could put onto the server! They should be able to create small and large plugins. At this moment this position is not payed but in the near future we're looking to pay for each plugin created.

Plugin Configurator: Plugin Configurators are in charge of configurating plugins. Commonly they will be asked to change the text color of most plugins to follow the color scheme of the server. Other times they're asked to configure commands, text, and other variables. At this moment this position is not payed but in the near future we're looking to pay for each plugin configured.

Graphics Designer: Graphic Designers create all the amazing graphics for the server. From logos to advertising banners, they do it all! This position is not payed at the moment but in the near future we're looking to pay for each graphic created.

Builder/Terraformer: Builders are to create any building we needed. As we stated above Conquest Survival is a Towny Survival server with many RPG elements added onto it. They will be asked to create RPG dungeons, and other buildings such as pvp arenas, or landmarks! Terraformers are to create any terraforming we need. This might be mountains, a small map, anything we might need in the future!

A picture of the spawn point at the spawn on Conquest Survival

What is the Application?
We have created a global application for all of the ranks. No need for two different applications! Though the application is a few questions that does not mean it is everything! We have a two stage recruitment system. The first stage is the application stage. If accepted from there you will be given two forms that has to do about experience and you as a person. That is that though!

What is your Discord Username:
What position are you applying for:
Why should we accept you for this position:
What experience do you have with this position:
Do you have any examples of your work (Only for Development Team):

A picture of the ship at the spawn on Conquest Survival!

That was a lot! What else is left?
We want to thank you for reading the thread, if you did! We hope to recruit a lot of new, and talented individuals into the professional staff team behind Conquest Survival. We look forward to reviewing many applications! If you choose to submit a application be sure to join the Discord (Link is above) and say hi! Thank you!
Conquest Survival
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/11/2017 12:02 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
KolSkywalker
What is your Discord Username: KolSkywalker#1467
What position are you applying for: Moderator
Why should we accept you for this position: I have had a lot of experience with other servers I have had to deal with other players and staff before, I know how servers work, I have been staff on many small servers and I know how to do lots, I have been a "minecrafter" for 4 years. I get my work done quickly and do what I am supposed to without getting off task. I learn from my past experiences, when I started as a Staff member on some servers, I had some mistakes but once it come to success. My past experiences are quite well, I have owned my own server before, it was pretty popular but I had to sell it to my co-owners because I could not afford to pay for it anymore, this is because of school. I was in charge of most things one of them being player base management. When I first started to play Minecraft it was near early access so around 2011 once I bought the game I played hours and hours of it after around 4 weeks I knew about everything except for being staff so near 2013-2014 I started to become more interested in becoming Staff on servers, I now know most Minecraft related "things" such as commands and some glitches. This knowledge will be good for patching and blocking out all hackers/glitchers/cheaters.
I want to help out the server, make it big and fun for others. I will make sure everything is fair so everyone could enjoy it.
What experience do you have with this position: I have owned a server before and i have been helping a lot of small servers in my time while playing minecraft
06/11/2017 10:00 am
Conquest Survival
You have been denied for plagiarizing another players application. If this was your application and he plagiarize from you, you still will be denied for lack of effort. (Copying and pasting your application wherever is effortless)
06/03/2017 5:33 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Nugget1015
What is your Discord Username: AlphaFire62#3123
Why should we accept you for this position: I have been staff on multiple servers in the past. During this time, the players loved having me as their staff. I always helped out where possible, no matter how hard the task. I am very kind and patient. I've owned servers before but couldn't hold them up anymore due to lack of financing. I believe I am a player to consider for this position, because I am good with people and I am very active on Minecraft.
What experience do you have with this position: At least five or more servers have had me on their staff over the past four years. I have played Minecraft for five or so years and I love the game a lot.
06/06/2017 8:26 pm
GCGerby
Thank you for your application! You have been accepted to move onto the next stage of the application process. Please join our Discord and message Eastview: https://discord.gg/FAc3NFS
06/02/2017 10:19 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Scribe
Quellv
Hey guys! Quellv here from the Discord.

What is your Discord Username: Quellv#0786

What position are you applying for: Helper

Why should we accept you for this position*: I am on the edge of graduating high school, and I will have a lot of free time over the next few months. Even if I don't have time to be active in-game I am always available on Discord, and constantly active there. I consider myself to be a pretty easy person to get along with, and I love interacting with the community. I was here for almost all of open beta, and I am very excited for the official server launch. I am also going to college for a Public Relations major, so in a few ways I can consider this a little bit of practice.

What experience do you have with this position: To be frank, little to none. But I have always been active in the Conquest Survival Discord, and I would like to think I can handle unpleasant people with ease.

Other, not asked for information:
In-Game Name: Quellv

Thanks for your consideration!
~Quellv

* I am not the best at writing applications like this, but if we were to have a conversation with each other I believe I'd be able to answer this question much better.
06/10/2017 10:31 pm
Conquest Survival
Member has been kicked out of the staff team. This is a late message and serves as a bump.
05/31/2017 5:15 am
Mawdature
We're still looking for talented development team members, and a community for our Discord which would help the server in advance to have a player base before its release.
05/30/2017 3:56 am
Mawdature
Hi! We're still looking for more members for the release of the server. Not only that but we are still in the lookout for more development team. See you there!
05/29/2017 12:00 pm
Mawdature
Conquest Survival still on the need of a few more members plus, the community as well. I hope to see you all there soon! With all the love, Mawdalicious
05/29/2017 8:16 am
Mawdature
Don't miss your chance Minecraft Community, limited slots available and once you receive the role you applied on, Ah. It's heaven my guy. See you in our Discord channels and most especially on the server on its opening!
05/28/2017 9:34 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
thehugemuffin
What is your Discord Username: Thehugemuffin #9781 (You have me added.)

What position are you applying for: Moderator/Admin

Why should we accept you for this position: After reading through this server's information, I think it's great that this projects been funded to last for the long-term. While I have a lot of experience as a Plugin Manager/Developer, I'm unfortunately only able to commit 4-8 hours per day (usually), because of some college courses I'm taking over the summer for school. I feel like I'd fit the environment perfectly nonetheless, as a caring, and responsible Moderator/Admin, making sure the servers start goes off smoothly, and continues like that. Not only do I have much experience (see below) in the area, but I'm dedicated, and professional, with a strong care for how the people organize themselves and act in the game.

What experience do you have with this position: I've been Moderator, Assistant-Moderator, Admin, Head-Admin, and Plugin Manager for a number of servers (I can try my best to supply Skype Names/Server Names & Owners for reference, but I've been out of MC/Staff for a little over a year now.) Not only is experience good just because of "knowledge", but I don't take for granted the past times of me being staff. While I may have been staff quite a lot, I've done something with it. For example: I've learned in my couple of years being staff on MC servers, that patience is incredibly important not only for general players, but for your own staff mates. I've encountered more problems/solutions with my fellow staff then I have with players, and feel like this puts me at an advantage from other players applying for these positions.

Thanks! Best of luck, and hopefully I can join you all for the fun-ride!
05/29/2017 9:48 am
Conquest Survival
You have been accepted to move onto the next stage. You're the last person I am accepting to move onto the next stage as far as Moderating staff go.
05/28/2017 8:45 pm
Mawdature
Welcome to Conquest Survival 's Recruitment Thread, I am Mawdalicious. Joke, I am Mawdature you could call me Maw a part of the development and staff team of the server. If you are looking for a serious server who has great plans ahead for its future and features development then this is the server for you. Try applying now or better if you join our channel on discord and who knows what's going to happen next for our community. See you there! xoxo joke.
05/28/2017 2:41 pm
AlessiaIsFake
What is your Discord Username: My Discord username is "AlessiaHappensToBeFake" and my four-digit code is #8895. (I'm not sure which one is easier to add someone with)
What position are you applying for: Helper and/or Moderator.
Why should we accept you for this position: Personally, I believe you should accept me because when I make a commitment, I stick to it. I don't believe in empty promises, nor do I make any. A few things you should know about me is that I'm 15, I've been playing Minecraft since around 1.4 I beileve, and I still enjoy it just as much as I used to.
What experience do you have with this position: I've been Helper on a dozen or so servers, as well as Moderator on a few as well. I used to be Administrator on a server that frequented 40 people on a day, however it shut down after a year or so due to funding issues. However, I've heard that won't be much of an issue for this server.

Thank you for your time.
05/28/2017 5:01 pm
Conquest Survival
You have been accepted to move onto the next stage!
05/28/2017 1:33 pm
Wolfchop101
What is your Discord Username: Mr_Evolution

What position are you applying for: plugin configurator or another staff position that you see fit.

Why should we accept you for this position: I have the knowledge and do not want to be on a server that dies in a week, I like that you are dedicated and I will do my best to help you with whatever you need. I know lots of commands and how staff shold react to situations. I have owned two and ran many staff teams.

What experience do you have with this position: I have been developer on multiple servers also have owned 2 servers that lost community and my funding wasn't there to make it great. I have also been admin/Head-admin on another server but lost interest in the skyblocks server. So I respectively stepped down.

Do you have any examples of your work (Only for Development Team): I know how to configure just about any plugin, and if I don't know it then I research to learn the plugins.
05/29/2017 9:50 am
Conquest Survival
You have been accepted to move onto the next stage! Look for a message by Tybalt soon.
05/28/2017 1:11 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
LuckytheDucky
What is your Discord Username: LuckytheDuck #6837 (No microphone but text messaging should be fine)
What position are you applying for:Moderator
Why should we accept you for this position: I think that I will do very well as a staff member because I know how to sufficiently deal with situations between players and rule breaking. I've been in many situations where I just have to talk to them in the right way. My past years of experience has taught me a lot of patience and how to use my position fairly and for good. I also just got out of school, so I can devote a lot more time to the server. I love helping people and I love to get asked questions about the server I work for. I'm not currently working for any other server so all of my time can be spent on this server.
What experience do you have with this position: I've had many staff positions in my time of playing Minecraft, so I may have forgotten a few. I've owned my own server for about 5 months. Along with that, I rose through the ranks on a server to become the manager for three months before the server was shut down due to low funding. I've been a helper on a server for a short time and a moderator on two, I became an Admin on a server for a few days, but it was quickly hacked and destroyed so I'm not sure that counts.
05/28/2017 2:05 pm
Conquest Survival
You have been accepted to move onto the next stage! I have messaged you on Discord.
Edit: I cannot friend you, are you sure that is your username?
05/28/2017 2:27 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
LuckytheDucky
Yeah maybe I could add you?
05/28/2017 2:33 pm
Conquest Survival
Tybalt#1155
05/28/2017 12:14 pm
Level 27 : Expert Miner
Unused Account5325
What is your Discord Username: MichaelYD2003#4702

Why should we accept you for this position: I like to help out anyone in this server, from either testing plugins to helping someone to reporting a hacker, etc.. I will help out testing any plugins or any person In the server. I also don't curse and I am nice to people unless they are very mean.

What experience do you have with this position: I've been a Moderator on several servers before, but they were shut down due to lack of money. As a experienced Moderator, I know these commands: /ban /pardon /banip /mute /tempmute /fly and more.

Do you have any examples of your work (Only for Development Team): N/a
05/28/2017 12:54 pm
Conquest Survival
Sorry! We only have a limited amount of positions available now on the Moderating Staff Team, and we believe it is the better route to wait and see if any better applications come up. You have been denied.
05/28/2017 11:52 am
Level 27 : Expert Miner
Unused Account5325
What is your Discord Username: MichaelYD2003#4702

Why should we accept you for this position: I like to help out anyone in this server, from either testing plugins to helping someone to reporting a hacker, etc.. I will help out testing any plugins or any person In the server.

What experience do you have with this position: I've Been A Moderator On Several Servers Before, But They Were Shut Down Due To Lack Of Money. As A Experienced Moderator, I Know These Commands: /ban /pardon /banip /mute /tempmute /fly and more.

Do you have any examples of your work (Only for Development Team): N/a
05/28/2017 12:02 pm
Conquest Survival
Denied for lack of professionalism. Tip: Do not capitalize every first letter of the word in a sentence.
05/28/2017 10:45 am
Pringles_
What is your Discord Username:ᴘʀᴵᴺɢʟᴇs#8231
What position are you applying for: Builder
Why should we accept you for this position: Because i really want to help and i think i am a great builder but not that great but might help
Do you have any examples of your work (Only for Development Team): http://prntscr.com/fd14mx - http://prntscr.com/fd14ts - http://prntscr.com/fd1516 - http://prntscr.com/fd15ap - http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... a-3952801/
05/28/2017 10:57 am
Conquest Survival
You have been accepted to move onto the next stage! I will contact you on Discord shortly.
05/28/2017 8:48 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Hyrami
What is your Discord Username: AirArtz; Hashtag: #3541

Why should we accept you for this position: I think you should accept my application because I feel like I am a very experienced moderator and I love helping players and fellow staff members. I also really like the opportunity to have an online "job".

What experience do you have with this position: I have been moderator on many different servers, tiny but still a moderator and I know how to deal with many situations such as cheaters, and any chat/verbal issues.

Do you have any examples of your work (Only for Development Team): N/A
05/28/2017 10:29 am
Conquest Survival
With a little more detail about you, which is what the next stage accomplishes I can better decide if you would be a good asset to our team or not. I have decided to accept you to move onto the next stage, as I feel that you can be a good candidate. I have messaged you on Discord!
05/28/2017 1:01 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Skinner
ImFastMC
Hello everyone! When I stepped down as Manager and gave it to Tybalt, I was unsure what he would do with the server. But after a few weeks with Tybalt being Manager, I can comfortably say that he is taking Conquest Survival into the big leagues! He is directing the server in the right direction, and I would recommend that you all apply if you're looking to gain moderation experience! I couldn't have picked a better Manager then Tybalt, he has done a great job so far!
05/27/2017 9:09 pm
NovaBurns
check my shit on discord. its not plagirism
05/27/2017 9:44 pm
Conquest Survival
This has already been sorted out! Thank you
05/27/2017 8:08 pm
NovaBurns
What is your Discord Username: Nova Burns #4773
Why should we accept you for this position: I should be a Admin or Mod for these reasons. I have high experience with minecraft servers, I have around 4 hours a day of time to go on servers. Other reasons are, I am well trusted and I am very good with grammar and can do 60 words per minute. I have a very high trust level. For example I don't get the fun in griefing it just doesn't seem right. It is bad when done to you so why do it? I am hated by about 7 hackers now. The reason is i have caught people on camera really quickly and then have been able to get a good report. As a staff member I would be able to take a screen shot of a hacker quickly then punish them. these are just a few reasons i am trusted. I can Moderate the chat from spam, advertisement, bullying and hazing, and other infractions, as well as issue punishments to offenders and defuse situations between players such as fights or conflicts that create unnecessary disturbance for other players on the server.
I was an Admin on my old friends server. It had a player base of 5-40 players and didn't grow that much. I put all of my effort into the server each day coming on to, fixing bugs, helping members with issues and problems, banning hackers etc. I realized the server wasn't growing anymore and everyday more and more players left. I then resigned and joined another small server. The same process happened there. I gained trust, worked to the best of my ability helping the server out. Months after, it then closed down.
05/27/2017 8:30 pm
Conquest Survival
You have been denied for plagiarizing from here: need-staff-for-zetroz-network-t553544.html
05/27/2017 4:05 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Taco
TastyLemonade
Application:

What is your Discord Username: GorgeousWeed#0314
Why should we accept you for this position: Firstly, I have extensive history as a staff member and I actually currently own my own server. I love helping out servers whenever and however I can. I'm always doing my best to be polite and courteous and I love to help out members with any questions or concerns or any comments they may have. I'd really like to apply and hopefully be accepted to gain more experience and knowledge as a staff member. You can't ever have too much experience.
What experience do you have with this position: I've been a helper, a mod/head-mod, an admin/head-admin, and currently I own a developing server releasing possibly in a few months in the future. I've also been on a build team, but I haven't needed to build in a while, so my builds are probably atrocious. I've been playing Minecraft for 4-5 years, so a majority of my time playing on servers has been being a staff member.

Thanks!
05/27/2017 7:30 pm
Conquest Survival
You have been accepted for the next stage! Please fiend Tybalt or join our Discord server!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome