Constructing an Advance Team

NitroAcid's Avatar NitroAcid4/17/14 11:13 pm
1 emeralds 249 7
5/23/2014 3:15 pm
NitroAcid's Avatar NitroAcid
I feel like there are lots of builders out there who are awesome out there, but i feel like none of them are reaching full potential. So i have decided to match up a team of awesome people. I f you are an experienced builder, please send in an application (below is suggested app.) Note that I will be sort of like a manager, i will book everything for this advance team. There will be a name vote and custom artwork included when the team is constructed. Let take a look at some rolls!

Needed:
Redstoners -(up to 3) Redstone contraptions
Builders -(up to 4) Basic Buildings
Beautifiers-(up to 2) Furniture and Finishing touches
Brains- (up to one) Artistic Decisions and Blue Prints

Wanted (maybe)
Director - (one) Add cinematic, dramatic, and literature effect to videos showcasing creations to upload to YouTube.
Artist- (one) Make art for team. so yea.
Anything you think is team worthy.

Application:
Nickname or name:
IGN:
Maturity:
Why do you wanna do this:
Skill level: /10
Anything else:

Remember Application is suggested in that form, but you can use your own. If you would like to pm me the application due to privacy reasons go ahead. Remember experienced people only, i plan to open a club for advanced, beginning and intermediate skinners and builders. hAVE A NICE DAY
I
NitroAcid
Level 10 : Journeyman Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/23/2014 3:15 pm
NitroAcid
okay, okay, results so far will be posted before the end of the day
05/22/2014 9:22 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
psyphi
Nickname or name: Tyler Refsnider
IGN: TyeTheKidMC
Past Creations: I wish I could give you a link but I will soon. I built a castle, and multiple server spawns, hubs.
Maturity: 7/10
Why do you wanna do this: I enjoy helping the community and building, and I also want to get my name out there as a builder.
Skill level: 8/10
Anything else: I want to be a basic builder, but I could also be a beautifuller.
05/22/2014 8:59 pm
NitroAcid
bump
05/22/2014 8:58 pm
NitroAcid
hold up, results may take a day for careful examination
05/22/2014 8:46 pm
Level 48 : Master Nerd
minecraft_guy228
Wanted: Redstoner
Nickname or name: Matt
IGN: minecraft_guy228
Past Creations: Slot Machine, Boss Fights, Adventure Maps, and much more!
Maturity: 9
Why do you wanna do this: This seems like a fun thing and I think It would be a good way of making new friends and building for others/
Skill level: 9/10 (Best at command blocks, but also pretty good with redstone)
Anything else: Cheese
Thanks!
~minecraft_guy228
05/22/2014 6:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
dillferg72
Name: Dillon Ferguson
IGN: dillferg72
Past Creations: 4 Digit calculator, new designed elevator, 24 digit screen (for letters, numbers, and symbols), new designed 6x6 piston door, and much more.
Maturity: i'm not sure what quite you mean by this.. I am 14 and been working with redstone for over 3 years.
Why? I need an advanced group for advanced tech. I noticed there is no one signed up and maybe i can make this group a success because i do have friends that may be willing to join.
Skill Level: I cannot rate myself, but from my friends and people, they believe i may be the best they've seen. (I don't personally believe this but whatever)
Please consider ~Dillon
04/17/2014 11:23 pm
NitroAcid
no one?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome