-=[Builders And Helpers Wanted]=- Cookie Empire

RandomColourzzzHD's Avatar RandomColourzzzHD11/27/14 8:50 pm
1 emeralds 141 4
11/27/2014 10:07 pm
Regrock54's Avatar Regrock54
Builders And Helpers Wanted For Cookie Empire!!! Factions, Towny And Legit Survival Server.

[Builders]
We are looking for builders for our 6GB server. We have a range of plugins and worlds. You can apply for builder and get a prefix, and help out with all the map making and design. You will get no extra commands as of now but you might get a extra kit. We have 100 x 100 Plots to build in so you can show of you skills there!

[Helper]
We are looking for Helpers for our 6GB Server. You will get the basic commands like /kick /tempban /time /bc. And you will also help with testing permissions and plugins.

[Apply]
Please apply on our website or by replying on this pmc post! Thanks!!! And good luck getting accepted

[Server Ip]
cookie-empire.hosthorde.net

[Template]
Name:

Minecraft name:

Skype name:

Steam name:

Experience with being staff:

Have you been staff before?

Why do you want to become staff?

What rank are you looking to get?

How can you help the server?

Have you been banned before?

How long have you had Minecraft?

Do you want to add anything else?

Please give as much detail as possible. Thanks
RandomColourzzzHD
Level 7 : Apprentice Zombie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/27/2014 10:07 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
Regrock54
Name: Collin

Minecraft name: Regrock54

Skype name: CollinClarey

Steam name: N/A

Experience with being staff: I've been staff on many servers, i mainly just go around and help build spawns/hubs and other thing involved in the server.

Have you been staff before? Yes

Why do you want to become staff? Would be cool, but i know i have to show you my skills.

What rank are you looking to get? Just, Builder

How can you help the server? I can help build, make the server looks great and be a friendly person!

Have you been banned before? No.

How long have you had Minecraft? 3-4 Years, 2010
11/27/2014 9:35 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Hunter
HeroOfStorms
Name: Ben

Minecraft name: HeroOfStorms

Skype name: ben.batdorf

Steam name: heroofstorms

Experience with being staff: I tried running my own server three times, the first two lasted maybe a month each and the second lasted four months, I have been co-owner once, Admin about three times two of which I was OP, Head-Mod once in which I was OP, Mod at least 5 times and Builder a lot of times if you count that as staff

Have you been staff before? I'm not sure what you mean by this as this seems to be the same question as above, but if you mean on this specific server the answer would be no

Why do you want to become staff? The server seems established right now, but I would love to help advance its growth by helping out the Higher ranking staff members and by assissting the regular players where needed

What rank are you looking to get? Helper

How can you help the server? I can provide the server with a calm and peaceful staff member who is willing whenever possible to assist any player with respect no matter the rank. I try not to take sides in an arguement so I can calm down both sides without causign a huge uproar. But I can be strict if needed to be

Have you been banned before? A couple times, all of them for absolutely no reason or corrupt staff

How long have you had Minecraft? Two years I believe

Do you want to add anything else? I am a Sophomore in high school so I may be busy but I can try to get on as often as possible
11/27/2014 9:24 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
Zypher_

Skype name: Given if i geet accepted

Steam name: Dont have steam

Experience with being staff: i have had 2 years being staff with being owner,co-owner,admin,mod

Have you been staff before? yes

Why do you want to become staff? to help out a server the best i can while share some experience with fellow staff and also gain some new experience

What rank are you looking to get? admin if possible

How can you help the server? i can bring it great ideas and some players, i can also bring my fun personality and building skills

Have you been banned before? not that im aware of

How long have you had Minecraft? i have had minecraft for just over 2 years

Do you want to add anything else? N/A
11/27/2014 9:10 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
JanJamesRyan
1)Cheng Zi Hong
2)yomamason
3)13
4)Male
5)Malaysia
6)zihongcheng1234
7)-
8)I have been staff in many server(i can't count,too many of them)
9)same like 8
10)i wish to help to build ur server,besides that,i hope to get some prefix
11)builder or helper also can(hope to get a profit)
12)i can build many buildings,city and many more. I can also make server banner,website,and know much about plugins.
13)yea,just on 1 server and they said i use hack lol
14)about 3 years already
15)i hope to join just because i wanna help and get a profit(can be very very low price). I can promised that i will be very active(almost 12 hours or more a day)

Hope i can pass
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome