▄▆▇█▓★★CookieCraze★★ ▓█▇▆▄

BlueNosedFob96's Avatar BlueNosedFob969/3/15 12:49 pm
9/4/2015 10:18 am
SpiritualPancakexD's Avatar SpiritualPancakexD
You are a Miner. You mined for diamonds, killed a couple of zombies or maybe a billion zombies! Now what? There is a ton more! Join CookieCraze! The developers add new things and there are many ways to play. You can expect CookieCraze to grow and change as you play, so there are always new elements to explore and experiment with! Join us at
CookieCraze.us

About Us
CookieCraze. We strive to bring the best experience we can provide. We offer Factions and KitPvP! Start a faction, Go out and claim land to make your base! Get rich by looting other bases, starting a war with someone, or go incognito and live silently! Go into pvp by doing /Kitpvp join and choose from many different kits and rank your way up to be on the top of the list!

Want to get to know the community more? Here is our website http://cookiecraze.enjin.com
BlueNosedFob96
Level 4 : Apprentice Architect