Cosmoscraft: Space Server Needs Staff

Santa_Bauwz's Avatar Santa_Bauwz11/8/15 5:20 pm
11/30/2015 11:36 am
titchy9's Avatar titchy9
Hello!

We are currently: Recruiting

mc.cosmoscraft.se is a upcoming SpaceCraft server that is currently in development. We are currently looking for active and space loving staff.

Applications:

IGN -

Age -

Position -

Why do you want this position -

What will you do as this position -

How can you benefit us -

Do you like Space? -

Server ip:mc.cosmoscraft.se
P.s. accept the resource pack! (if you missclick.... remove the server ip and add it again)
Santa_Bauwz
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/30/2015 11:36 am
Level 20 : Expert Blacksmith
titchy9
meeper what heppened to the server
11/16/2015 6:06 am
CaitlynCFX
IGN - CaitlynCFX

Age - 14

Position - Mod or Admin

Why do you want this position - I want want to be one of these positions for many reasons: because I have plenty of experience in being staff for numerous server's. I am very friendly and easy to talk to. I will do my best everyday to help the players of Cosmoscraft with anything they need assistance with. I will enforce the rules without being rude and disrespectful. Finally, i really want to be staff on this server because It is new and i know i can help make it grow by spreading the word and helping out in any way possible.

What will you do as this position - I will stop at nothing to prevent people such as griefers, spammers, and censor breakers from ever breaking the rules again. I would always be looking for rule breakers and give them the appropriate punishment. I would try to stop all arguments and prevent new ones from happening and much more. I wont abuse My powers at all and i will make sure no other staff do..

How can you benefit us - I will help any new members with problems or questions they may have to do with the server. I can help recruit people (if i was Admin). I will welcome every new and returning member of the server. If you have a specific job that needs to be done and you give it to me I will do this said Job even if I have to do it by myself, On time, when you expect it and how you expect it.

Do you like Space? - Yes, i have been fascinated by learning a lot about the different planets and how they got their shapes/sizes/features and i especially fascinated by disasters that have struck on planets such as Uranus and how it has change over the years.. I used to be bullied throughout grades 3,4 and 5 because i spent my free time researching about different pieces of information.. So yes. i do like space.
11/16/2015 2:57 am
7TheMaker7
IGN:Julian_Pahl
Positon:Adminastor or Head-Builder
Why do i want this position:Because I have alot of experience as a staff member and i have gotten this position before
What will you do as this position:I am very good with managing plugins, sorting out troubles,and building,solving problems
How can you benefit us:By building and managing plugins
Do i you like space: yes space is very fasinating
and contains alot of mysteries
11/15/2015 8:38 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Meeper434
Terraformer
Plasmia
cheatstar

Are in the pending list. You will be PMed if accepted
11/15/2015 8:33 pm
Santa_Bauwz
bump looking for builders that like to build the unknown
11/15/2015 3:38 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Explorer
TerraPlaysYT
Application
IGN - CodeMadeTerra

Age - 12

Position - If possible, a site developer

Why do you want this position - I would really like this position because I love coding and helping other people. Myself and my good friend could code a website for your server.

What will you do as this position - I will code you a website in HTML CSS (as I am a great lover of art), and PHP (used for databases and login/signup forms)

How can you benefit us - I have about 1 year of experience in coding and about 1 year of experience in GFX.

Do you like Space? - I have always loved space, and always will.

I hope you consider my application. Good luck to everyone!
11/15/2015 3:38 pm
cheatstar204
IGN -cheatstar204

Age -13 I am very mature and shouldn't get rejected because of my age.

Position -I prefer Admin but If I can't get the spot please ask me for another spot that I would like to be.

Why do you want this position -Because Most of you are from the UK or US I am from Australia means I will usually be on while you guys are away so I need Admin to keep the server safe from any hackers/spammers.I am experienced at being a Admin since I have been Admin on couple of servers now.I can also help alot by solving issues players are having and some times also staff.

What will you do as this position - I will help as much as I could to make players have a more enjoyable time on this server.I will watch and help lower rank staff with anything they need help with and I will always do my best.I will make sure everyone follows the rules.

How can you benefit us -Because this looks like a upcoming server in minecraft which I would like to help out with.I also think that you are a good owner for a server.I would like to dedicate my time to help this server out.Because Most of you are from the US or the UK I am from Australia which means I can moderate the server while you guys are away so I can keep the server safe from any hackers.If I do get accepted there is more of a chance of the server having staff on 24/7 to keep hackers/spammers away and give everyone a enjoyable time on the server to play on.If I see a Hacker I won't just ban the player instantly like what most people do.I will show proof because he might have been lagging or I have been lagging so I won't ban a innocent player from the server.If I see a spammer I will give them 3 warning by muting them for 3 mins each time they spam.If they do not stop this will lead to a tempban.If the server is looking for any builders I know some people who are good at building.I am good at commands especially the commands in Factions so I will try to do my best to help any players/staff if they don't know how to use a command.I am also a very kind staff that sometimes like to socialize and entertain players and have some fun.I can usually play 2-5 hours per day weekdays but on weekends 3-6 hours.I also have many suggestions for a Faction server since I have played over 100 faction server over the past 4 years of playing minecraft

Do you like Space? - Yes ATM I am studying it school and enjoying researching about space and its planets.

Thanks For Reading My App and I Hope To Work With You Soon

Signed by cheatstar204
11/15/2015 3:14 pm
nicky5862
IGN - nicky5862

Age - 14 years of age.

Position - Admin/Moderator

Why do you want this position - I am patient and love playing Minecraft!

What will you do as this position - Make sure the server is friendly and keep the server going

How can you benefit us - I can benefit you by keeping the server friendly, be friends with the players and play and moderate at the same time. I am also very patient and don't like to punish if not necessary.

Do you like Space? - Yep
11/15/2015 3:07 pm
Santa_Bauwz
Looking for builders!!
11/15/2015 3:04 am
pmcreeper500
IGN = pmcreeper500

Age = 14

Position = Admin

Why = I want this position because I would like to have a spin on a server builder. I have built many things in different creative servers and single player mansions and the type but never had the chance to build an entire server spawn. If you would let me do that I would be really grateful!!!

What will you do at this position = I will build you a spawn, maybe some lobbies and (seen as this is space themed) some planets. Maybe Mars or Jupiter or things like that.

Benefits from me= I will benefit you as I am an amazing builder (not boasting soz) and I have had some practise on being an admin on a server when I have been playing Troll Wars with my friends (that was sooo fun). I am a very, very, very active Minecrafter and I pretty much go on MC everyday!

Do you like Space? = YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SPACE IS FREAKING AMAZING OMGOMGOMGOMG! I <3 SPACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Extra things I thought i'd add in! = I have a passion for others. If someone breaks the rules though I will not tolerate it and I will kick them. \I will give them 5 kicks before a complete ban. (Greifers and Trolls are banned instantly). Cool and catchy server name.

Good luck to all the other applicants!

P.s: How many of us are you gonna let in?
11/15/2015 1:42 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
kitmaru
IGN - Lady_Katelyn (That was my old username)

Age - 15

Position - Any, really. Mainly Mod, or even Admin.

Why do you want this position - I have a passion for helping others (not meaning to sound egotistical and all but..) and find fun in doing so. I am open to anything, really. I am ethical and mature, unlike many mods/admins I faced in the past. I have had many personal experiences that led me to respect anyone, no matter what. LGBTQ+ Community, Religions, Ethnicity, and genders.

What will you do as this position - I would provide a friendly, safe, and comfortable environment for all players. I think players experience should always be put first in any server. Although I am very friendly, never would I allow a "friend" to cross any boundaries regarding the rules.

How can you benefit us - I am very into graphic design. I think this could benefit the server enormously by adding more "flavor" to the server and giving it an original feel. Otherwise than that, I can provide help at any time to anyone asking for it. I am never the one to ignore someone or treat them differently because of who or what they do. I am open to everything, as said before. I love learning new things!

Extra:
((be honest, my username -Plasmia- fits in with the server! (how cool is that!!)))

Do you like Space? -
11/14/2015 8:03 pm
Santa_Bauwz
bump looking for builders for neptune
11/14/2015 5:07 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
198Oz
IGN - Unicornish

Age - 13

Position - Either Mod/Admin would be great

Why do you want this position - Currently looking to add onto my experience as staff on other servers. I'm also respectful to each and every member & am looking forward to establishing friendships. I also dedicate a ridiculous amount of time to playing Minecraft so I believe I could atleast be of some use, aha. Even if not picked to staff I would still continue to play & watch this server grow!

What will you do as this position - Enforce rules & help around the server as needed.

How can you benefit us - I would be online often to help & I would take my position seriously.

Do you like Space? - Definitely! It would be weird to not like it since we currently reside on Earth, aha.
11/14/2015 3:59 pm
XDjShootingStarX
IGN - My in game name is ImmexBeatz

Age - I am currently 14 turning 15 in February.

Position - Helper/Moderator does not matter

Why do you want this position - I'd like a possision as a staff member so i can help out in any way i can and if i can.

What will you do as this position - Well with helper i could help new players,help out if higher ranked staff is offline.

How can you benefit us - I dont know really,if i get chosen we'll see

Do you have any past experience - Yes i do,i have been a helper,mod even an admin and have done a good job at keeping people from tilting.

I can ussually stay online for 4 hours a day but i have school and stuff so i cant promise anything.

Do you like Space? - Yea space is pretty damn cool!!
Good luck to all the other applicants!
11/14/2015 2:39 pm
Santa_Bauwz
Looking for builders
11/10/2015 9:21 am
Meeper434
Come on guys! We need more staff members!
11/09/2015 7:53 pm
Meeper434
Oh by the way! I was accepted as an admin so I am allowed to recruit! I can accept/deny applications! just so you know.
11/09/2015 7:12 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
danelegend
IGN - danelegend13

Age - 13

Position - Admin/Moderator

Why do you want this position - I have tons of experience in being a admin (3 servers) but also like to help communities grow. I tend to get admin because I am a very helpful and reliable person.

What will you do as this position - I will help enforce the rules and minimize hackers/bad people from the server, read below.

How can you benefit us - I will help any new members with questions they may have. Some players are not familiar with minecraft unlike me. I can teach them how to play, how to use basic commands. I will welcome every player that joins and create a conversation with them so they see that we have a good community. I also like to use proper grammar while helping and talking in chat as it makes the staff team look more professional. There are hackers on every server, and even though I do not have the permissions as Helper to ban them, I will record and post it on the forums as I normally do. I want to lower the Hack rate on SpaceCraft as much as I can. There are also spammers, for example if someone is spamming "come warp fps fight me" in chat, I will mute them for about 10-15minutes and if they continue, I will report it to a higher staff member. Same thing goes for constant disrespect and racism. Now come the advertisers. If I am the only staff online and there is an advertiser. I will mute him for a week and screenshot his advertisements and send it to a higher staff member for them to deal with it as I am only a helper, therefor, here to help.

Do you like Space? - Well, I guess if my favourite server is called cosmic pvp and is based around planets and when I was 4-7 I would read 100 page non-fiction books about space then yeah, I think I love space.

Note: I had to switch off so I only put all my effort into 1 paragragh.
11/09/2015 9:06 am
Santa_Bauwz
join to the server and i add you to staff list
11/08/2015 8:40 pm
awsomedood97
IGN -ELITEGAMER2045

Age -13

Position -Admin

A bit about myself.
I am a average person trying to look for something to do with my life. I am a huge minecraft lover and have been playing it since 1.2.5! I am a nice, friendly guy who loves to meet new people and have fun! I am not a fan of arguments I really do disaprove of them. I go to a normal school and am expected quite high grades I am (English) so it is a bit different to others.

Why I started minecraft.
I first heard about minecraft when I was in my
class and I got bored so I started to talk about games. As I went through that long conversation I heard one of my friends mention something called 'minecraft' so he told me a bit about it. I figured out when I got home and watched a few videos on it that this is the game for me, to keep me entertained. So I bought it. That is why I started minecraft!

Why do I want to become a Admin?
I would like to become a Admin of this server because I love watching people have fun meeting new friends and just having fun but... There are bad sides to this... There are hackers. So I think that I have what it takes to become a admin and get rid of spammers, hackers and people who just make the server an un-pleasent place to be I believe I can fix this. I am on minecraft a lot because I am a no-life I am on this server a lot too. I am fully dedicated 24/7 to helping this server to grow even bigger and be the positively best server ever (which it already is). I am also one of the Top-Players on the server which proves my time on here!

Skills.
I have good communication skills and friendship. . And I do not disband a job which I have been assigned to or dedicated to be done. I am not a quitter I will do what it takes to make people happy by not doing to much to OP people. I am also Admin on another server so I know many rules and many commands. The reason why I want to be admin on this server is because I love it so much. I also know a lot about plugins, commands, worldedit Exc.

What if I didn't get picked?
In all fairness I would not mind. Obviously I would rather but I would still be happy to just play and help out others to the extent I can.

This is my moderator application and I hope it appeals to you in someway!

Thank you very much for reading - CosmoCraft

I Do like space
11/08/2015 8:48 pm
Meeper434
Your application seems like more of a moderator application. But then again you know plugins. I'll see if its possible you could become a mod and developer. But you will probably get admin if anything. (Santa might have accepted you already) if so please show him this!
11/09/2015 6:57 am
Meeper434
This was copy/paste. I can tell. For one it doesn't even really use the format. And for two and the end it says "moderator application". I am starting to get suspicious...
11/08/2015 8:15 pm
Meeper434
IGN - Meeper434

Age - 10 (Please do NOT judge my skill by this, after all, it is just a number)

Position - Administrator

Why do you want this position - I would love to help out a new server. you see, I have a lot of spare time on my hands, I would love to use it doing something productive while helping others at the same time. I have 5 months of experience helping servers, all have but one have been shut down. (I am an administrator on that server.)

What will you do as this position - Almost everything. their are 2 things out of every possible thing I cant do, coding and building. Now I can build very small structures without too much detail but nothing good enough for this server (unless in a group of others) I definitely can not code. I know nothing about the matter, but I will hopefully be taking minecraft modding classes soon. The things I do as moderator will carry to the website (if any is created).

How can you benefit us - Doing every job (but coding and building). for a more detailed answer please refer to the category above.

Do you like Space? - Yes. The vast place known as space fascinates me. It's great mysteries will always bewilder this world.

Even if I am denied I wish you server the best of luck
~Meeper434
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome