Should I Make A Tech Review Site/Show?

elfin8er's Avatar elfin8er11/1/14 12:21 am
1 emeralds 1.4k 5
11/1/2014 11:30 pm
elfin8er's Avatar elfin8er
This thought has crossed my mind numerous times. There's already quite a few tech-review websites/channels out there. In fact, most of them are pretty popular. However, I think it'd be pretty fun to create my own. My only problem is, like I said, there's already a few out there. I'm going to type out my thoughts, and you guys can let me know if I should continue on with this or not...

Release-Day Reviews
I'd like to review gadgets the day they come out. Now, I may not be able to do this for everything. For an example, I'm sure a few iPhone would be hard to get my hands on, however, I think I could do this for some not-as-popular tech. For those that I'm unable to get on release day, I'll try and review them in the days following. These reviews will be relatively short, and give a quick overview of the gadget, and initial thoughts.

In-depth Reviews
I'd also like to review gadgets after using them for an expended period of time. This will usually be a week or two. During this period, the gadget will become my primary device if possible. This will allow me to really understand how usable the device is on a day-to-day basis.

All Devices, All Brands
Some reviewers seem to be biased in their reviews (favoring iOS over Android or vise-versa for an example). One of my main goals is to not favor any brand or device over another, but instead, give the facts. Everything from iPhones, to Android Wear, to Microsoft Tablets. Even gadgets such as headsets, monitors, keyboards, and even video games and systems!

If anybody has "that one thing" that would make this unique, please let me know! I'm interested to hear your thoughts
elfin8er
Level 17 : Journeyman Crafter