Cracked Minecraft | NEED STAFF | NEED MEMBERS

ChampionMinecraft's Avatar ChampionMinecraft8/3/15 1:02 pm
1 emeralds 56
We're currently taking applications on our forum!

I'd prefer you apply for staff on our site rather that minecraftforum so you register on the site and I know you're serious about the position.
Please read the stickied post at the top of that link, it is an application template for our server.
We're currently looking for some moderators, and in time you may earn an administrator position.

Thank you!

Server Info
Welcome to Cracked Minecraft!

We are a Cracked server that bases itself around Factions and Raiding!

Of the many fun features Cracked MC consists of, the most prominent are Factions, PvP, Raiding, McMMO, and Crates. Cracked Minecraft also features special events such as mystery crate giveaways, special item drops, and even more! We're brand new and would love for you to come join us with your friends. As they say, the more the merrier!

Cracked Minecraft is currently running on 3gb RAM with 50 player slots and a world 8,000 blocks in diameter! We hope to create a server that you are happy to play on, as we're happy to have you. Expansions may take place as the server grows as well, using both donated money and money that Yellmer and I earn on the side. We'll be adding a larger world border when the server population rises, and even consider adding custom, never before seen minigames, or some of your favorite classic Minecraft minigames.

Join us now!
play.crackedmc.me
ChampionMinecraft
Level 8 : Apprentice Network