Creating A Legend Thats Stands!

WorldCreations's Avatar WorldCreations10/25/14 11:23 pm
1 emeralds 186 4
12/26/2015 1:17 am
WorldCreations's Avatar WorldCreations
=================================================================
The Phoenix Network
=================================================================
Hey you yeah the guy/gal staring into this screen well I think its time we did something worth while. My name is James aka Garrus and I've been thinking lately that its time to make something worth while in life and I think I know where to start. At the age of 11 I started playing MC on Xbox and ever since I have been learning so much in hopes it would lead to something worth while. Ever since joining the PC community in late 2012(i joined pmc in 2013) I've been wanting to make something more out of MC. I've passed just coming onto my maybe 20 some worlds and building a house and gettin blown to bits by a creeper. My life ain't no Live, Die, Repeat kind of style. Its time to assemble the manpower and create something that will make this world turn and look at WHAT COUNTS! I am calling out to all able to work and take in the pain for a team that will make it count. For a year now my server has been developing and is finally starting to emerge but very slowly that is. For now its been the power of one person trying to fuel a idea but I have finally noticed it just isn't about making something yourself and getting famous/rich but that its about making an alliance with a group of friends and sharing the joy with all. I wont give you guys some petty apps to fill out I just want the truth of who you are and your skills so we together can forge something amazing. The Phoenix Network will be our name and if we are a coalition of servers or a hub with multiple attachments we will make something out of ourselves!

The People To Become: (these would be the positions of the server team
I Need:

A group of 8 Adminstartors, 8 Technicals (techy folk), 8 Supportive Roles (people good with other people), and 8 Community Leaders to support the ideas and wants/needs of our fellow gamers.

In the end a leader of each group will be chosen and put onto the executive board to act as a head part of the staff team. In additon a treasuer, vice founder, etc. will be selected but for now I ask you all to just simply post what you would like to be and why I should select you. Hopefully It wont just be me choosing but it will be a team. Lets do this not just for the server BUT FOR ALL OF MC! SHES NOT DEAD YET!

Server:
Using bukkit 1.7.10
Ip: (will be given to chosen people)
Goal: RPG server and maybe more game modes
My Skills: Learning Coding, Expert with working and finding plugins
Expert User of some plugins as World Guard World Edit and Voxel SNiper
Create whole worlds using World Painter

TY!
PS
I cant wait to see the apps and maybe if you know somebody else who would be good for these jobs please forward them here.
Go Community!
Also please note if you have skype
WorldCreations
Level 54 : Grandmaster Terraformer