Paradigm Solutions. Earn Money / Server Setup Team

_Cubed_'s Avatar _Cubed_4/20/14 1:06 am
1/9/2016 9:25 am
MrSquishyFishy's Avatar MrSquishyFishy
Hello I'm Cubed_!
I'm am a previous server owner and I understand the frustration hundreds of server owners get when the start their very own server, how to set it up! I'm here to fix that problem! I'm looking to start a company which will be offering services to server owners. Our services include website setup, permissions, custom plugins and more! I currently have a few plans mapped out but I am always interested in ideas.

Notice
Now, I realize that currently another forum member is offering these services, I tried to join with this other member, but unfortunately I did not want what he was offering. Again, to make sure people understand that I am not copying the other company here is proof that this thread was first created 4/20/14:

The first time I tried to create this service, I failed from lack of quality members, I plan to change that. With the help of you, professional developers, builders and even server owners, I plan to make a business that from this point forward helps to minimize server frustration and maximize server enjoyment. Join me in the rebranding and reboot of:

Paradigm Solutions

Server Developer
(Plugin set up, permissions, etc.)
Open
1.) What is your Minecraft in game name?
2.) What is your Age?
3.) Why you are interested in the company?
4.) Any past servers you have worked on? If so, please explain what you did and provide proof that you did.
5.) What are you most knowledgeable in?
6.) What is your biggest weakness?
7.) Why should you be chosen over all the other applicants?
8.) About you! Anything you want me to know. (Hobbies, Sports you play Etc)

Plugin Developer
(Professional Custom Plugins)
Open
2.) What is your Age?
4.) Do you have any past projects? Please provide a link to any of your plugin projects
5.) How long have you been developing plugins?
6.) Do you have any past experiences as a plugin developer?
7.) How long would it take you to develop an average size plugin? And how large would it be?
8.) What is your biggest weakness?
9.) About you! Anything you want me to know. (Hobbies, Sports you play Etc)

Site Developer
(HTML / CSS / Back End / Xenforo)
Open
1.)What is your Minecraft in game name?
2.) What is your Age
4.) Do you have any past sites you created? Please provide a link to any of your sites
5.) How long have you been developing/creating sites?
6.) Do you have any past experiences as a site developer?
7.) What do you use to make sites? (What Programs and what forum softwares are you familiar with)

Graphic Designer
(Logos And Banners)
Open
1.)What is your Minecraft in game name?
2.) What is your Age?
4.) Do you have any past logos, banners, skins etc? Please provide a link to any of your projects
5.) How long have you been a graphic designer?
6.) Do you have any past experiences as a graphic designer?
7.) How long would it take you to create a logo or banner?
8.) What do you use to make logo's or banners?
9.) What is your biggest weakness?
10.) About you! Anything you want me to know. (Hobbies, Sports you play Etc)

Builder
(Customized Builds)
Open
2.) What is your Age?
4.) Do you have any past projects? Please provide a link to any of your projects
5.) How long have you been building?
6.) Do you have any past experiences as a builder?
7.) How long would it take you to build an average size spawn? And What Size Would That Be? (WhatxWhatxWhat)

All of these applications can either be sent to: [ cubed.3 ] over skype or posted below..

Thank You

Please also note that all posts before the "Paradigm Solutions post" on page 2 are from the old company and are now void.
_Cubed_
Level 3 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/09/2016 9:25 am
Level 1 : New Miner
MrSquishyFishy
1.) What is your Minecraft in game name?TheSquishyFishy
2.) What is your Age?16
3.) Why you are interested in the company?I wanna be your server developer
4.) Any past servers you have worked on? If so, please explain what you did and provide proof that you did.Yes,But Sadly they have all let down on me or is so called "Shut down" But I promise you I have proper knowledge on being staff
5.) What are you most knowledgeable in?Configuration on plugins and doing plugins for people
6.) What is your biggest weakness?I am have school
7.) Why should you be chosen over all the other applicants?Becouse I have a successful brain and school work I can properly take anything you test at me about plugins I am a first honor pupil in computer and 2nd in oral speech
8.) About you! Anything you want me to know. (Hobbies, Sports you play Etc)My hobby is minecraft and computer crafting my sport is basketball baseball and soccer and more nonsense stuff I think you wouldn't want to know
01/08/2016 8:11 am
MrSquishyFishy
1.) What is your Minecraft in game name?TheSquishyFishy
2.) What is your Age?16
3.) Why you are interested in the company?I wanna be your server developer
4.) Any past servers you have worked on? If so, please explain what you did and provide proof that you did.Yes,But Sadly they have all let down on me or is so called "Shut down" But I promise you I have proper knowledge on being staff
5.) What are you most knowledgeable in?Configuration on plugins and doing plugins for people
6.) What is your biggest weakness?I am have school
7.) Why should you be chosen over all the other applicants?Becouse I have a successful brain and school work I can properly take anything you test at me about plugins I am a first honor pupil in computer and 2nd in oral speech
8.) About you! Anything you want me to know. (Hobbies, Sports you play Etc)My hobby is minecraft and computer crafting my sport is basketball baseball and soccer and more nonsense stuff I think you wouldn't want to know
01/08/2016 8:04 am
CallMeScotts
Server Developer

1.) What is your Minecraft in game name? _IMABUILDER

2.) What is your Age? 18

3.) Why you are interested in the company? I have alot of spare time on my hands and i just have a lot of knowlege stored with no use for it

4.) Any past servers you have worked on? If so, please explain what you did and provide proof that you did. i would answer this question but i have no proof

5.) What are you most knowledgeable in? Permissions Plugins ( PermissionsEX , GroupManager , Have Full Knowlege ) (Essentials , making the server interface look nice) I know a lot about plugins

6.) What is your biggest weakness? Spending a lot of time on something and people not ending up liking it

7.) Why should you be chosen over all the other applicants? i'm 18 , have a lot spare time , i'm honest , if i cock up thats my fault i take full responsibilty , i can work quickly and efficienctly , i can contribute prositevely.

8.) About you! Anything you want me to know. (Hobbies, Sports you play Etc)

I've bee a mechanic for 4 years got kicked out of school at 14 so had to go to college to stay in education

i go to the gym daily

i play football

i do alot of swimming

i like to keep fit
01/08/2016 7:43 am
_Cubed_
Bump
01/07/2016 9:03 pm
_Cubed_
Paradigm Solutions Applications below from this point forward.

04/20/2014 8:23 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Bobalaba
Would you consider hiring a plugin manager to essentially, manage players plugins. They would help download, troubleshoot, and configure the plugins. After reading your original post, I saw no positions that helped develop existing plugins, so, I thought of this job.
If you do create this job, I would love to apply for it.
04/20/2014 7:25 pm
_Cubed_
5 Hours Or 5 Minutes?
Also How Is Past Projects N/A Just Link Me To The Server Spawns You Built
04/20/2014 6:44 pm
MinePotter67
1.) What is your Minecraft in game name? MinePotter7
2.) What is your Age? 14
3.) Why you are interested in the company? Because I think this will do well
4.) Do you have any past projects? Please provide a link to any of your projects N/A
5.) How long have you been building? 2-3 Years
6.) Do you have any past experiences as a builder? Yes 5+ servers
7.) How long would it take you to build an average size spawn? And What Size Would That Be? (WhatxWhatxWhat Etc) It would take me 5 with a team 10 by my self 35x35x35
8.) About you! Anything you want me to know. (Hobbies, Sports you play Etc Hobbies Tennis swimming Enjoing Life Sport: Scoccer
04/20/2014 5:27 pm
_Cubed_
Edit: Graphic Designer And Plugin Developer Are Taken
Need A Builder!! MSG Me On Skype: CubedCrypticCraft
Please Include The Application!
04/20/2014 4:00 pm
Level 21 : Expert Ninja
ludichris
I instant messaged you.
04/20/2014 11:42 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
MSC_ForLife
1.)What is your Minecraft in game name? MSC_ForLife
2.) What is your Age? 14
3.) Why you are interested in the company? Because I want to put my years of art to the test.
4.) Do you have any past logos, banners, skins etc? Please provide a link to any of your projects. Yes, My youtube: http://youtube.com/user/MineSPACECraft (I Deleted all of my videos and am starting new.)
5.) How long have you been a graphic designer? About a year now.
6.) Do you have any past experiences as a graphic designer? Ive made some channel art for you tubers with 300-1k subs.
7.) How long would it take you to create a logo or banner? Depends, A Good one can take about 10 minutes with my software.
8.) What do you use to make logo's or banners? Gimp, Preview, paint
9.) About you! Anything you want me to know. (Hobbies, Sports you play Etc) Im a Lacrosse players, I love rocket science ( I Also Play KSP) Im a Youtuber with 700+ Subs at the moment (My Videos were deleted) I Also have a current build team at the stand by.
04/20/2014 10:45 am
alaaemad15
Free bump brah XD
04/20/2014 10:25 am
_Cubed_
Edited
Site Developer- Taken
04/20/2014 3:33 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
ElectriczGames
Add me on Skype if I get accepted: raze.powerhappyassassin

Thanks!
04/20/2014 3:32 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
ElectriczGames
1.)What is your Minecraft in game name? CaptainLazerPro

2.) What is your Age? 13

3.) Why you are interested in the company? Because I really don't want to get paid, but to get noticed in the company and to generally help out

4.) Do you have any past logos, banners, skins etc? Please provide a link to any of your projects: I do but I do prefer to send all links through out Skype and my youtube

5.) How long have you been a graphic designer? 3 Years (I was 10 when I started GFX)

6.) Do you have any past experiences as a graphic designer? Of course, I still do GFX

7.) How long would it take you to create a logo or banner? Depending on how detailed a logo would be. I usually take like 10 minutes for a not so detailed.

8.) What do you use to make logo's or banners? Photoshop, and occasionally but not really C4D and Paint.net for this one effect photoshop doesn't have

9.) About you! Anything you want me to know. (Hobbies, Sports you play Etc) I am pretty tall, My name is Maury, I like cheez-it's. I started over my youtube with my old channel having 316 subs, starting over with channel named FazerDKM with GFX I made for there. I played mc for 2 years or 3 I think, and I am soooo bad at PVP it's funny. I also have a decent computer and hopefully soon I might start wanting to get paid, I volunteer for the job of graphic designer for now.
04/20/2014 1:37 am
_Cubed_
Fixed The Spoiler
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome