-Creating a server- In need of Staff and Graphics

CaptainR's Avatar CaptainR7/27/14 1:33 pm
7/28/2014 12:00 pm
LandonsMC's Avatar LandonsMC
[color=#0080FF][center][b]Apply Here![/b][/color]
[color=#4080FF]We need Builders, Server Staff, Server Developers, and Graphics people. Hello there! Thank you for spending some time and checking us out! We are need of staff members and more. It’s simple, all you got to do is fill out a application below of what you want apply for.[/center][/color]

[color=#FF4000]Server Staff-[/color]
[spoiler]They are to be moderating the game. Helping players on the forums. We are not accepting Admins application at the moment. For now we are only doing Mods. Looking for as many as we can get![/spoiler]

[code]In-game name:
Why do you want to be mod on the server?
Why should we choose you?
Past experience being mod:
Anything else:[/code]

[color=#BF8000]Server Devs-[/color]
[spoiler]This is one of the most important jobs on the server! The dev will do everything from setting up kits to setting up permissions. This position will be lots of work. We are accepting 1-3 devs, so we can get the job done faster![/spoiler]

[code]In-game name
Why do you want to be dev. on the server?
Why should we choose you?
Past experience being Dev

[color=#408000]Server Graphics-[/color]
[spoiler]We are willing to pay a range from 1-15 for every project. All we need done is Server logo, Server header (For website) and Server banner![/spoiler]

[code]In-game name:
Proof of Graphics:
What can you make us?
Will it be free or do you want to be paid:

Thank you for submitting an application. You will receive an PM later tonight revealing are decision.
CaptainR
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/28/2014 12:00 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Blacksmith
LandonsMC
Just wondering, were we supposed to get are PM yet?
07/27/2014 4:24 pm
Level 43 : Master Modder
WildfireRomeo
In-game name: KittRider
Maturity Level: 8/10 (Gotta Have Some Fun, Right?)
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Why do you want to be mod on the server: I want to help make the server a better one by having people go by the rules and not violating them
Why should we choose you: You should choose me because i will help the server, and I will not Abuse my powers, if i do so, you have the power to demote me
Past experience being mod: I own my own private server, and I've been mod on 1 different server that was closed 1 year ago
Anything else: Nope
07/27/2014 3:38 pm
CaptainR
Still looking for more staff members! Applications end in a few hours
07/27/2014 2:43 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Artist
Roer
In-game name: Grace357
Time zone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Why do you want to be mod on the server: I want to help a new server become great, but all of the servers I have been Mod on before have shut down.
Why should we choose you: If my application is accepted, I will be an active and dedicated mod and will not abuse my powers.
Past experience being mod: I was Mod on two servers, although both have shut down. I am also the owner of a whitelisted server.
Anything else: Not really . . .

Thank you,
Grace
07/27/2014 3:05 pm
CaptainR
Thank you for your time. Decision will be privately messaged to you.
07/27/2014 2:30 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
TheAscentMC
In-game name: RadeonPvP
Proof of Graphics: http://tinyurl.com/MyWorkRad
What can you make us? A Professional server banner.
Will it be free or do you want to be paid: $10 Per Server Banner
Anything else: I will be making a website for my graphics shortly. Also I do other things such as wallpapers and Icons and logos
07/27/2014 2:35 pm
CaptainR
Thank you for applying. We are considering you. Pm sent out shortly
07/27/2014 2:37 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
TheAscentMC
Alright
07/27/2014 2:10 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Bradyfenn12
In-game name: Bradyfenn12
Time zone: Eastern
Why do you want to be mod on the server? To Help the server get bigger and better so it can be a really big server
Why should we choose you? Well, I'm applying because I take great responsibility into this position, I never take excuses into things that players have done wrong (e.g Break a major rule), I do not discriminate anybody no matter what, whatever rank I am, on whatever server. Along with abusing my powers, or being power-hungry. Those 3 things don't lead you anywhere but to demotion and trouble in my eyes which I never do cause. More reasons why I should be accepted as Mod. is that I am very careful for what decisions I make, along with what I create. I am never Negative towards staff or players, I am responsible, I am not Power-Hungry, I have had lots of experience on Minecraft, and the Forums Vanilla, or Bukkit, and have also Owned a Server myself. It was Called Asap Prison if you'd like to look it up on Servers. But, I did all of the permissions by my self and managed the server on my Own. But back on track, I also know how to keep chat clean, I do my job well, and agree on the circumstances on being Mod
Past experience being mod: Owner x3 Co-Owner x5 Head-Admin x2 Admin x8 Head-Mod x3 Helper x10
Anything else: I can prove that I am trustworthy of this Position by being active, doing the best I can with the server, helping players, helping staff, helping builders, along with I've been OP, Head-Admin, Admin and builder on many servers. So I am trusted with this spot. If you are wondering what my build "team" is called it's called The Build Code. Make a request if you'd like. But, I can be even more trusted with this Position by being devoted with this position and the server.
Hope you consider -Bradyfenn12
07/27/2014 2:32 pm
CaptainR
Thank you for applying. We will send out an are decision in PM
07/27/2014 2:06 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Bradyfenn12
In-game name: Bradyfenn12
Proof of Graphics: website design http://asappvp.enjin.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/QSzFoRLiF https://www.youtube.com/user/xBennnny
What can you make us? anything you want website (Enjin) design the whole website including theme and everything else
Will it be free or do you want to be paid: ill do everything you want for $12.50 (willing to go lower)
Anything else: i am really good
07/27/2014 2:25 pm
CaptainR
Thank you. We are also considering you. Pm will be out shortly.
07/27/2014 2:05 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Blacksmith
LandonsMC
IGN: chillimiles
Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Why I should be a mod on this server: I am a friendly person who loves to help out on servers I have a lot of experience and I usually can be on for 4-5 hours once school starts. (my summer schedule is a mess)
Why you should choose me: In my experiences, (below) I have dealt with many problems on the forums and online I know how to report, I've tracked down hackers I've even crowd controlled some small youtubers.
My past experience: I have worked on many small servers which all shutdown in a year or so but my biggest experience is The Chunk, a 500-1000 player server which has seen many big youtubers online, if I am accepted my only wish is to be allowed to go on the chunk every so often as my rank.
Anything else: Question: what kind of server is this? Kitten: I just got a kitten.
07/27/2014 2:22 pm
CaptainR
Thank you. PM will be sent out to you later.
07/27/2014 2:00 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Sazzywish +
In-game name: CrystalShowers
Time zone: Eastern
Why do you want to be mod on the server?: There are so many servers with good plugins and amazing donation rewards, but so many of those servers are no fun because of the staff members. It really just ruins the experience, so if I'm given the chance, why not just help out?
Why should we choose you?: I may be young but I'm intelligent and friendly. I get along with most people and I know how to deal with most problems. I tend to ask a lot of questions, which usually results in knowing how to do my "job" correctly. I don't use profanity or profanity shortcuts. I know how to work most plugins, and I also have a bit of knowledge when it comes to spotting hacks. If I am chosen I'll do my best to make sure all players have the best time, but I will do it according the rules.
Past experience being mod: I have little experience but being a moderator on a realms server for a little bit until it was shut down. Besides that I have no other experience being a moderator, but I do own a server of my own.
Anything else: I have nothing else to say but this; I do not have a Skype. You can contact me via sazzywish@gmail through email or Google Chat. I'm working on setting up a Skype account, but Windows 8 is making it very hard for me to do that.

Thank you for taking the time to consider and read my application, have a good day.
07/27/2014 2:19 pm
CaptainR
Thank you for applying. We are considering you. Pm will be sent out later today of are decision.
07/27/2014 1:40 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
ReptileDev
n-game name ViperGamez
Time zone: MST
Why do you want to be dev. on the server? I am applying for dev because im looking for a server that I can come on and play without being bossed around by any of the lower staff members or default players. I’m also looking for a server that is just starting out and needs some help with plugins or any of the technical stuff for it to start up popular. I have owned multiple servers and networks in the past so I know how it feels when you are just starting up your server and it’s always good to have someone to help you with any of the technical stuff for the server for you have less stuff to worry about. Im also looking for a server that I can help make popular and get a lot of donations so it won’t go down in the next month or the next few months. I am not a noob when it comes to plugins or web sites even buycraft because I have helped to manage and host many servers before.
Why should we choose you? You should choose me because im dedicated and hard working. I will make sure that im on the server when ever i can. I will make sure that everyone is having fun and there not leaving the server because it sucks.
Past experience being Dev: i was lead tech for a server hosting company. I also owned and managed multiple servers and networks.
Anything else: none atm
07/27/2014 1:44 pm
CaptainR
We are very impressed., We will send out an PM later tonight of are decision. Thank you for applying.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome