Creating a skin and stuff messed up

TylerX_'s Avatar TylerX_2/12/17 3:41 am
1 emeralds 254 1
7/16/2017 6:59 pm
hoylecake's Avatar hoylecake
So im not sure this can be in the topic only is creepy and unusual

I was editing my skin to add new things and it reload for some reason and EVERYTHING WAS DONE LIKE OUT OF NOTWHERE EVERYTHING WAS DONE

Only there was some glitches some skins appear in other that i was getting inspired and stuff where not going correct

Then in a skin with a jacket i was creating it relogged again only this time it wasnt good as the last time it actually messed up more less my skin some parts where deleted and some parts of my skin had black spot i know i used the color black in the 2nd one only in the first one there was 0 black it so creepy my skin messing up i to went in a server and someone said that happens sometimes though it pretty creepy i was gonna test my new skin only knowing the legends of 3 am and almost being 3 am since is 2 am
i didnt even got online the server to test it

I dont know if this can become worst like going to my minecraft worlds or realms only it just got creepy i hope it was just a glitch only if is not a glitch or an error then what was it i need someone to talk with me it just got creepier and the persons i talked was the first time the 2nd the bad one i didnt talk yet with anyone
TylerX_
Level 1 : New Network