▶ Crode ⬛ Recruiting Builder(s) ◀

Much_More's Avatar Much_More2/12/16 8:50 pm
2/13/2016 11:18 am
Much_More's Avatar Much_More
Welcome To The Crode Recruitment Topic!

Currently we are a work in progress and looking for some dedicated builders. We are a server that has a strong development team but lacks the builders to do much. Let me give a brief explanation on what is going to happen with the server.

This server is an edu, education, server. We are going to start with the ELA lesson courses and release that, hopefully, by the end of May. We will then start on the History lesson courses and release that the end of September, only if ELA becomes a big hit. Once I advertise the learning courses within this server to a majority of schools and conferences, we will expand and over the course of the year, add Mathematics, Science, and so much more! There is no format, however, you must state your Skype, this way we can bring you into a call and interview you. If you can't call, we will be in a group chat.

I wish you the best of luck in applying for staff for Crode!

-Crode Staff Team
Much_More
Level 1 : New Crafter