CrueltyNetwork Now Recruiting!

AdAmSkIs's Avatar AdAmSkIs3/22/15 8:24 am
1 emeralds 159 7
3/26/2015 6:51 pm
SilverMoon Network's Avatar SilverMoon Network
Hello one and all,

I am currently setting up a faction server which will be part of a network I have created called CrueltyNetwork. My aim is to have a prison, survival and factions along with some fun action packed game modes like KitPvP, HungerGames and manymore.

The Networks website Is: http://www.crueltynetwork.com/ All Staff (This Includes Builders, Mods, Admins, etc) to have a account to keep up to date with what is happening with the Network and each of it's individual Servers.

What I am looking for:
I am looking for 3 mods in each time zone 3:Usa, 3:Europe not specifically these country's. (the total will increase and decrease with promotions/demotions)

1-2 Builders whoever get's picked will be my dedicated map builders and have access to limited creative, to build the servers architectural aspect of it. This will include Spawn, Event Areas, Arenas etc. (Pictures will be required as proof of your skills)

Application In Spoiler
Click to reveal
Application for Mod-Ranks/Dev-Ranks
Full Name:
Minecraft Name:
How Often are you available are you?:
Do you have any Experience with Moderating/Mass Building for servers?:
Your Time zone and were you Live in the world:
And your Skype Name:

If you are accept with a position you will receive a request from me giving you a teamspeak Ip for you to connect to along with other information.

Each individual staff position will get a suffix After there name stating what position they are in I.E [Sub-Mod]-Trail moderator, [Mod]- Accepted as Moderator and [Mod-Elite]-Head Moderators.
Each set will get paid with Kits, In-game Currency, Ranks. Once you have experience and show signs of staying with us at CrueltyNetwork, You may receive a weekly salary for your duty (Amount Subject to change)

This is the same as builders will get [Dev-M]-Map Developer, You receive the same as mods etc.

This server is far from being launch as I want my dedicated team ready along with the spawn and everything tested before we fully release the first part of the Network. I look forward to reading applications and question about the server/network.

If you were part of Delirious Chaos PvP or have played on this server you are more then welcome to join us and if you were old staff just like I was please PM me I would love to get in contact with any one of the old server

-Adam
AdAmSkIs
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/26/2015 6:51 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Network
SilverMoon Network
Application for Mod-Ranks/Dev-Ranks

Full Name: Sabrina (I don't feel comfortable telling you my last name xD)

Minecraft Name: Lizalia

How Often are you available are you?: Anytime I'm online. And I'm online for 5-15 a day depending what I've gotta do.

Do you have any Experience with Moderating/Mass Building for servers?: I've owned my own servers in the past, both Pixelmon/Factions etc.. So I know how to handle situations properly, and be professional, making the server better

Your Time zone and were you Live in the world: Eastern Time Zone - Florida

And your Skype Name:AliceAnnaMaria
03/26/2015 1:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
_hunterbeebe_
Application for Mod-Ranks
Full Name: Hunter

Minecraft Name: hunterbeebe

How Often are you available are you?: I can be available basically at all times after school and before I go to sleep so about 4 hours a day

Do you have any Experience with Moderating/Mass Building for servers?: Yes I have moderated for many servers before. I have been moderator, admin, and even co-owner. I try to be friendly and responsible and that's why I have never been demoted the servers have either shut down or i eventually quit.

Your Time zone and were you Live in the world: Pacific, USA

And your Skype Name: N/A
03/26/2015 6:24 pm
AdAmSkIs
Hello HunterBeebe, I have accepted you as a sub-mod. Please Private message me on the website for more info.
03/23/2015 9:31 pm
AdAmSkIs
Thank you for the App Brandon!

I have accepted you as a moderator/builder even both!

Can you please create a account on www.crueltynetwork.com and I will send you the rest of the details!
03/22/2015 9:44 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc1452645
[deleted]
03/22/2015 9:03 am
Trevish
Application for Mod-Ranks
Full Name: Trivesh Babboo
Minecraft Name: TrevishX
How Often are you available are you?: 1-2 Hour per day as i got cambridge exams this year.
Do you have any Experience with Moderating/Mass Building for servers?:Yes,I've owned my server before and was moderator in a faction server,moderator in 1 minigame server and Admins in 2 Towny Server.
Your Time zone and were you Live in the world: UTC +4 , Mauritius
And your Skype Name: trivesh.babboo
03/22/2015 9:18 am
AdAmSkIs
Thank you for your application TrevishX!
I am also glad to see you created a account on http://www.crueltynetwork.com.

From what you have stated I am very happy for you to be a moderator on the network. Congrats!

Click to reveal
The Ip Is factions.crueltynetwork.net
It is currently whitelisted.

-Adam
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome