[IMPORTANT] CRUSADEX

Lizardzx's Avatar Lizardzx4/28/15 3:43 am
1 emeralds 120

What's Crusadex?

Crusadex is my minecraft server. We base off of a functional pvp, building, and war experience. We consume of these elements, making them our top priorities. We currently have Factions with an enhanced experience, but adding SurvivalGames, Skywars, & Skyblock soon.

Crusadex has cheap donator ranks ranging from $20 - $100. Each rank is highly perked with advancements that will enhance your gameplay to the extreme. When we do launch all the mini-games, there will be a 25% off sale! My donation system is currently under maintenance, so please send the money directly to my paypal to purchase a rank. You can find out all about the ranks here: www.Crusadex.co

Crusadex has a lag free experience with highly professional staff to help your ever need. We also have a factions shop with almost every item you need, including eggs, ingots, potions, armor, and much more! Please join my minecraft server and consider donating to help pay server bills and tell your friend about us!

IP: play.crusadex.co
Webstore: www.Crusadex.co/shop
TeamSpeak: ts3.crusadex.co
Twitter: @Crusadexmc

Please join and all donator ranks get to apply for staff considering we only have 1 mod and 1 junior mod as of now! We need staff so donors, please apply, thanks! We also need developers, thanks!
Lizardzx
Level 11 : Journeyman Miner